Tip of my cap to the mods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I agree, the mods made a great decision in locking the relo thread. Even though it was civilized, we had a few posters on both sides of the fence who liked to "take it there." Haven't seen a post from them since the thread was locked. Nice job, everyone, on keeping this about football for the past few months.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I also think it's being handled correctly here. When I need a Relo Fix I just pop over "there" and read about the tweets/rumours/theories/wild guessing etc.... When I've had enough of the name calling, which doesn't take long, I just come back here to read about football. Kudos to the Mods here.....

What does he do?
Here you go. If you have the stomach for that pit of despair, have at it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I love the mods here, except for that 503 guy, he seems a bit sketchy and a bit of a pervert(more than the rest of us at least).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love the mods here, except for that 503 guy, he seems a bit sketchy and a bit of a pervert(more than the rest of us at least).
Clearly you don't know me very well. :snicker:

RamzFanz

Damnit
While I personally never offend or get out of hand on any subject, would never post a pic of Kroenke as Hitler or anything of the like, I saw others were (pro-Kroenkes), so I of course agree with the mods. :icare:

Seriously, when nature calls, there are places where you can go take a dump and leave. That's not ROD. :grouphug:

FrankenRam

Starter
... Start shutting down free speech, and people will find other places to express themselves. I now have to visit other websites to get all the Rams news, that I used to get here and here alone.

Please tell me that's a promise and not a threat. :rolleyes:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Another good job by the mods. Fisher is our HC, and will be next year, at least. I admit, I am in his camp, and I understand those who are not, but to those, please don't lose your privileges here, because you can't see past our record. Respect, he is OUR head coach. Green Bay is a good example of being a good football team. They have had problems at WR, and OL this year. They have, arguably, the best QB in the game, and they have struggled all year.

I believe that we are being built the right way. We still need a few pieces, but we needed a complete puzzle before. Fisher can get us there, and our FO is functional. That means a lot. The players believe in him. We have a great defense, that, when healthy, can win games for us. Our OL is well on it's way, ahead of schedule, from the beginning of the year, to being a very good one. That will mean so much. We need a consistent QB, and a #1 WR. When we get that, watch out.

Please, just stop with all the Fisher bashing, it is counterproductive, and will only divide the fan base. Those who hate him, we know, you've made it very clear, over, and over, again. Tell us you told us so, if he gets the axe, but now is not the time. I know the whole reloc thing is killing people. I know we will lose some fans, been through it. Love the Rams, not the owner, not the FO, love the Rams, the players, their stories, their play. Stick with it.

I believe in this team, and I haven't for a while. We have the makings. We are close. We will get there.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yeah - the off season is still not going to be open season on LA vs STL threads here. We have visited the various Rams sites and they are generally a mess with infighting or they are a mainly one city site hell bent on belittling the other city. ROD is here for Rams fans from all areas and we are not interested in putting two segments of our membership at odds with each other over this issue.

And FFS stop with the limiting of free speech bullcrap. There is no such right on an internet board so if you don't like how a board is moderated, find another one. It is really that simple.

I will find another site then, this place was great, but now I am not allowed to talk about things here because it might offend someone's tampon wearing ass.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I will find another site then, this place was great, but now I am not allowed to talk about things here because it might offend someone's tampon wearing ass.

Would hate to lose you or any member. Take some time to cool off please.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Clearly you get it. Too funny. Didn't take you long to take it too far. Sure wish we had opened up the subject for your wonderfully tactful debating skills.

But hey - thanks for demonstrating the "only takes one" principal for us. Seems interesting that the most vocal objector would flick the jump ugly switch so effortlessly.

fearsomefour

Legend
How exactly does one "wear" a tampon?
Some of the toughest people I know use them however.
Take a few to cool off man, hate to see a Ram fan go....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Would I like to comment on the relocation debate? Yes. Do I feel such a need that if I can't I'll leave? Not in the slightest.

This forum is moded better than any I have been a part of. It is the best Rams forum ever. The website is awesome and has amazing features I wouldn't of dreamed of having, and we get away with being able to curse and be jackasses here as long as we don't attack each other or go off And curse out the coaches. It's not rocket science.
The relocation restrictions are in place for a reason and I have no problem with that. Best moded site on the Web IMO!!!

Until a decision is made on relocation go to another site to debate.

End of rant.

bandre10

UDFA
Name
Brandon
I barley post but I sure do read a lot on here. I agree with everything that the mods do and it' better than any other Rams board. Keep up the good work mods.