Think Seattle will do well in the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm listening to Hawk Sports Radio, and it's already starting. They were talking about Richard Sherman's probable celebrations at CLink. Then they start gloating about how much Sherman's 49ers suck and how the Hawks are already a playoff team, or soon will be...

I hate these c*cksuckers.....they are nothing.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think they go 9-7 after the lucky (4-2 bomb for a TD) win against the Panthers nevertheless they won.

The problem is those 4th & 2 TD type of plays keep happening for the Seadicks. It's not just luck here and there. They are continuously lucky, and I don't expect it to stop any time soon. Add to that the refs ALWAYS keep them in the game until the end. It won't be a good feeling if those dicks slip into the playoffs, at least in my opinion.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Unfortunately, i think they could get in.
Once in their divisional record doesnt count.
They are a dangerous team. Definitely a dark horse, it pains me to say.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I don’t think the Redskins will survive the loss of both Alex Jones AND so much of their OL. At the same time Amari Cooper seems to be freeing up Zeke in Dallas, so I’d give Dallas the edge.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
They're 5-5 right now.
Do you think the Seattle Dickhawks will get a wildcard spot this season?
Please give a reason as to why you answer the way you do.
NOTE: The only answer not allowed is: "It doesn't matter, we can beat them in our house if they do."

I kind of hope they do, and I kind of hope we play them. After all these years of watching them win, Then beating them 3 times in our Super Bowl season. It’s a joy that fair weather fans wouldn’t understand.
Not too mention our fan base would triple due the new Seahawks groupies we steal.

Ants

Starter
I think the Seahags get in.
Wow, I'm surprised at many of you posting in this thread. The Rams have a far better team than the Hags.
I would love it if we played them in the playoffs. :yess:

...I hope this thread doesn't somehow become a "What are the SOS Rams fans saying about playing us in the playoffs" thread on a Hags Forum. :cautious:
Wow...I don't get all the fear here. :puke:

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
If the Rams get a chance to play the Hawks in the playoffs it won't be like the close regular season games. The Rams will win by at least 2 scores.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Seahags get in.
Wow, I'm surprised at many of you posting in this thread. The Rams have a far better team than the Hags.
I would love it if we played them in the playoffs. :yess:

...I hope this thread doesn't somehow become a "What are the SOS Rams fans saying about playing us in the playoffs" thread on a Hags Forum. :cautious:
Wow...I don't get all the fear here. :puke:

Because the stakes are higher. Hawk fans and others scoffed at our division title because we were one and done in the playoffs. Before that, it was "just get a winning record before talking playoffs," which lasted for years while they won a Super Bowl. I hate them so badly, it would hurt 10 X more to lose to them in the playoffs than to almost anyone. To a lesser degree, it would hurt to lose to the Chargers in the Super Bowl, because the stakes are higher (Battle for LA).

We have beaten both, but mistakes can happen. Having said that, the Rams are staight up better than anyone else, so...

Last edited:

JackStraw

Rookie
I give Seattle an 80% chance to get a wild card birth. Their recent win at Carolina speaks volumes and their remaining schedule of 4/5 in Seattle is favorable(Sf, Min, @Sf, KC, & AZ)

I think 9-7 is enough for the final WC spot. A 10-6 finish is very reasonable

I want them a 3rd time, those first 2 games were too close. I want blood on par with the slaughter Rams inflicted on them in Seattle last season.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Gotta give pete and russ credit , this roster is not the greatest and they lost their entire secondary .

I think they can sneak in , the NFC south will canabalize each other for the next few weeks

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I thought they were going to go thru a complete rebuild, I was wrong

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Seahawks will have to go on the road as a Wild Card team and under Pete Carroll they are not known for being good road dogs. So far this season they are doing better on the road with a 4-3 record but three of those wins have come against the Cardinals, Raiders, and Lions.

Ants

Starter
Because the stakes are higher. Hawk fans and others scoffed at our division title because we were one and done in the playoffs. Before that, it was "just get a winning record before talking playoffs," which lasted for years while they won a Super Bowl. I hate them so badly, it would hurt 10 X more to lose to them in the playoffs than to almost anyone. To a lesser degree, it would hurt to lose to the Chargers in the Super Bowl, because the stakes are higher (Battle for LA).

We have beaten both, but mistakes can happen. Having said that, the Rams are staight up better than anyone else, so...

Well, after the last game where Donald and Britt went at it...I could see the Rams being so fired up that they run over the Hags like we did last year in the regular season. All business, no mercy. :boxing:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, after the last game where Donald and Britt went at it...I could see the Rams being so fired up that they run over the Hags like we did last year in the regular season. All business, no mercy. :boxing:
If it comes down to it, the Rams should beat the Hawks like a drum. I want 60 points on them.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I think Seattle will give other teams a run for their money because when the playoffs come, the stakes are higher, the intensity is much more magnified. And this is where you'll find which team is a contender or pretender.

Pete Carrol is a very savvy coach and he knows how to milk the refs and use the rules to the team's advantage. Don't overlook the Seahawks with false confidence. I want McVay to turn up the heat if and when the Rams do meet them at the Coliseum. Their OL (DJ Fluker, et al) has already called out the Rams DL as over-rated, over-hyped and over-paid.

If you were to look at the Seahawks roster, they don't have any DBs or WRs less than 6ft tall. They play a deep three zone defense with quick LBers and Corners. Russell Wilson is good at improvising and if the Rams were to play them the outcome can swing either way in the playoff.

Let's take it one game at a time. And when it's the Seahawks, the Rams are ready to play for keeps.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think Seattle will give other teams a run for their money because when the playoffs come, the stakes are higher, the intensity is much more magnified. And this is where you'll find which team is a contender or pretender.

Pete Carrol is a very savvy coach and he knows how to milk the refs and use the rules to the team's advantage. Don't overlook the Seahawks with false confidence. I want McVay to turn up the heat if and when the Rams do meet them at the Coliseum. Their OL (DJ Fluker, et al) has already called out the Rams DL as over-rated, over-hyped and over-paid.

If you were to look at the Seahawks roster, they don't have any DBs or WRs less than 6ft tall. They play a deep three zone defense with quick LBers and Corners. Russell Wilson is good at improvising and if the Rams were to play them the outcome can swing either way in the playoff.

Let's take it one game at a time. And when it's the Seahawks, the Rams are ready to play for keeps.
This. The Hawks feed off of momentum and hype, and us facing them would mean that they've won a playoff game and possibly are on a long winning streak if things go their way. Under Carroll and Wilson they've seemed to have a horseshoe up their ass and the refs in their pockets. Our victories have been too close to have me convinced that we would clearly win a 3rd.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the Rams get a chance to play the Hawks in the playoffs it won't be like the close regular season games. The Rams will win by at least 2 scores.

I admire your optimism my friend. But you have zero proof (from our past games against them) that we'd win by at least two scores, other than you want it to happen. I'd rather lose to any other team in the playoffs than those bastards. In fact, if I had the choice of:

Losing to any other team in the playoffs before playing (and losing) to the Seadicks

or

Getting to the NFC chamionship and losing to the Seadicks...

I will choose the one in bold above. I'd literally be happier not to go as far into the playoffs rather then go far and lose to the Seadicks in the playoffs. That would be more devastating than anything to me.

Now please understand that I do think we are the better team and we could beat them a 3rd time. But there's still that crazy chance they could barely outscore us in a playoff game, and that would be extremely devastating to me. It's just how I feel.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Their average margin of defeat - in their losses - is 5 points. They also have 4 winnable games left and could realistically finish at 10-6.

So, yeah.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their average margin of defeat - in their losses - is 5 points. They also have 4 winnable games left and could realistically finish at 10-6.

So, yeah.
hawk homer