Think Seattle will do well in the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Seattle draw the saints so they can beat them and we beat Seattle

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

dang

Legend
The Seahawks can and will get an NFC wildcard spot. They could run the table on their remaining games but I believe they will lose one of either the Chiefs/Vikings - leaving them at 10-6.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Vikings game will be the key. They will either go get 10-6 or 9-7.

The way these teams are all playing, 9-6-1 may get in.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Seattle Seahawks will not loose any more games & end up with a 2018 regular season record of 11-5 as the 5th seat. :huh:

Jan 5th or 6th, 2019 they will play either the Bears or Cowboys in the wild card bracket. They will win & move onto January 12th or 13th, 2019 to (hopefully) play the Saints. Thats what I see happening either way .....they will win in the Superdome...... or they will wear & tear up the Saints enough for us to come in & win the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

If the Rams end up playing the Seahawks a third time in LA instead...well we know how to beat them the four times we played them.

LA Rams will go to the SUPER BOWL 52 on Febuary 3rd 2019.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They certainly can, and I hope they do. I also hope they win their first playoff game. I'd prefer to face them over a team like Minnesota.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Shehawks look like a 10 or 11 win team all of a sudden. The crapfests that are the Cardinals and Sore Vaginas has everything to do with that.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're definitely making the playoffs. Them versus Minnesota will likely decide the 5/6 seed. Seattle will most likely lose to the Chiefs, so a loss to Minny and they're finishing 9-7.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can you imagine the Seahawk dna rifle sucking that will be going on, every week with every win in the media? Can you imagine the crowing they would do if they somehow beat us in the playoffs?

It makes me sick in my stomach. We beat them twice and are the better team, but sometimes the better team doesn't win.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you imagine the Seahawk dna rifle sucking that will be going on, every week with every win in the media? Can you imagine the crowing they would do if they somehow beat us in the playoffs?

It makes me sick in my stomach. We beat them twice and are the better team, but sometimes the better team doesn't win.

Exactly why I started this thread. The worst thing that could happen to me in the span of 10 years back and 10 more years forward would be the Seadicks coming to us in the playoffs and beating us. ESPECIALLY if it's the usual under 2 minutes winning drive by the oompa loompa. That would seriously possibly cause me a heart attack.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I think they go 9-7 after the lucky (4-2 bomb for a TD) win against the Panthers nevertheless they won.

I think Rams, Saints, Dallas and the Bears win each division. I think Washington gets in as a wildcard with Colt McCoy and their easy schedule for the last 5 games.

Lastly it is a toss up between Seattle and the Vikings who gets the last spot and the Vikings have the hardest schedule left. Yet that tie may just eke them out a playoff spot at 9-6-1. But alot rides on their head to head matchup in 2 weeks. Looking at the schedules it also may come down to how hard the Bears play the Vikings on the last game of the season. Hopefully they take the game serious because I assume they have the division wrapped up all the Rams last year.

Personally I think the Vikings have way more quality players than Seattle. Seattle has Wilson and alot of heart not the full compliment of players.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not afraid of any other playoff hopeful this time around. Rams have been through a lot of adversity and still carved out a 10-1 record in the face of a schedule full of playoff opponents, they really have a knack for pulling together and getting the wins when they need to.

It all comes back to that pass defense and how much it improves with Talib returning. If they improve game to game into the playoffs the Rams could run the table. If not it's going to be tight games in the playoffs. But I still like our chances as long as Talib is back there eliminating the other team's top threat on key downs. We didn't have that in the New Orleans game, and I doubt the Rams are worried about going in there and shoving a dagger in them.

Pass defense is going to be critical this year in the playoffs.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I don't think that they will beat the Vikings or Chiefs and I hope they don't get a wildcard. I want to see them crash and burn. The thing that given me the most joy after seeing the Rams Win is seeing the Seachickens Lose.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Their fans are pretty cocky right now. After we beat them a second time they were pretty upbeat. They seem to think a 3rd time they will beat us if we meet in the playoffs. I don't see it. They can run the ball but their defense cannot stop our offense. And if we slow down their run game enough it won't be that close.

With two games against the 49ers and one with the Cardinals I see them winning 9 games. Is it enough for a playoff spot? I don't know. If Minnesota beats them that's one team that will likely finish ahead of them. The Cowboys have a tough one tomorrow night. After that they have one semi tough game with the Colts. I see them with 9 wins or more.

All in all I don't think what the seahags do will affect the Rams in any way this season. If they're lucky enough to get through the first round they likely travel to New Orleans. I don't see them getting lucky twice.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Vikings game will be the key. They will either go get 10-6 or 9-7.

The way these teams are all playing, 9-6-1 may get in.

IMO the Redskins win the East with 9. Although the Cowboys could sneak in there. Either way I think 9 wins takes the division.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I thought the Rams pass d was bad, on the game winner the panther db never turned his head at all and he should’ve been flagged as well for pi.