The Whitworth Effect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I watched it with Raiders fans, they said their DL just caved in. The Raiders have a bottom 10 defense this year. Let's see how the Rams play against GB this week. They should be middle of the pack.

The Raiders are middle of the pack too so I think we will see the same.

You could insert 5 other guys names for Gurley's.

THAT is running back by committee hahaha!!!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I've been watching Sullivan and he seems like a beast out there. We already knew he had the experience and smarts to make calls, but he looks like a big guard playing right in the center of the line pushing people around. What a steal if he stays healthy. Sure looks like he feels healthy.

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Goff and Whitworth both made the PFF team of the week. This is what PFF said about Whitworth's performance Saturday:

Left tackle Andrew Whitworth was the other member of the Rams' offense to nab a spot of the list. PFF had very positive things to say about the veteran lineman, who earned a solid 76.8 overall grade.

"Whitworth proved his worth during Week 2, paving the way to the 13th-highest run block grade among tackles at 81.2. He did not allow a single pressure on 11 pass block snaps of Rams QB Jared Goff's 22 total dropbacks. Whitworth has not allowed a single pressure this preseason on a total of 15 snaps in pass protection."

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I had to do it, Go, for my Wife! But next year, IF she doesn't Retire, I told her to be careful about how she schedules her Vacation!(y):mrburnsevil:

That's hilourous . The beer garden was a good thing this year.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm pretty sure they're playing the Chargers for the Battle of LA this Saturday on national television.
Yeah my bad, haha! I don't follow the preseason schedule of teams we play too much.