Snead without Fisher making final decisions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
He was the top prospect with unlimited potential..........everyone and their mothers figured he would lock down the left side for the next 10 years for whatever team drafted him.
How is he the top prospect when he had almost no film on him pass-blocking?

How is he the top prospect when nobody had ever heard of him before Auburn's Championship season?

All Robinson was is a champion in the underwear Olympics and a product of hype of Auburn's national championship.

I guess I'm not everybody and their mother because I called that flop from a mile away.

I went round and round with Coach O and Blueboys69.
One of them is a coach in the NCAAs in the other one is an official in the NCAAs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How is he the top prospect when he had almost no film on him pass-blocking?

How is he the top prospect when nobody had ever heard of him before Auburn's Championship season?

All Robinson was is a champion in the underwear Olympics and a product of hype of Auburn's national championship.

I guess I'm not everybody and their mother because I called that flop from a mile away.

I went round and round with Coach O and Blueboys69.
One of them is a coach in the NCAAs in the other one is an official in the NCAAs.

Don't ask me.......I don't even watch college football. But pre-draft he was the guythat was going to be a wall on the LOS according to all the pundits.

I don't know how the experts become experts. They act like they know the unknowable I guess.