RUMOR Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First game with the new defense, you know they'll get better.

OL first game this unit has played together ever, they'll get better.

Sloman survived the call to cut him after one miss and had a good game. He's a rookie kicker and will miss things but he was solid today in all aspects. He will get better.

We got some young guys snaps in the secondary today and they got better as the game moved on. They will all get better.

First game for that front 7. Saw stuff I didn't like saw stuff I did. They'll get better.

Staley and McVay's first game calling this year and it was O'Connell's first game working with Goff. They will get better.

Goff and his WR/TE/RB had some great plays and had some breakdowns. They will get better.

Akers had some tough runs there late after some rough ones early. I hope McVay uses him differently and maybe puts a screen pass or two in there for him. The RB all will get better.

Notice a theme with me? They will get better.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man... heart pains yesterday and the Rams are trying to send me back to the hospital!

I did enough breathing exercises that I could have taught a Zoom Lamaze classes...

super fun game.

As long as we win, I’ll figure it out... great, gutty win!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
It’s always a great feeling when we beat Dallas. Wearing the ‘white’ at home always bugs them out lol

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The Defense was soft at first yes. Playing it smart. But came second half to close they showed they can do that. I like. Work needs to be done as always. Improvement is constant first game with the W. Lets go forward.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Akers did excellent. He didn’t go far, but he constantly turned losses to plus runs.

Brown and Akers is a heckuva duo

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I have two tabs open: 1.) Rams Celebration Thread 2.) Whiner G-String Jimmy bashing thread. Can't think of a better way to start the season!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When other teams under preformed and laid a goose egg...Those DAMN RAMS sure didn't!

Wonder how the sports media plan to spin this one!

I called 31-17, I suck!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Akers did excellent. He didn’t go far, but he constantly turned losses to plus runs.

Brown and Akers is a heckuva duo

Imagine when Henderson gets fully healthy, and when we put Raymond Calais in the punt/kick returns instead of Kupp.

Psycho_X

Legend
Man, the Cowboy fan butt hurt on Twitter is huge. Apparently the refs gave us the game and the bad calls were grossly weighted our way the whole game. Shrug

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Rams defense is a pretty good pick for fantasy football next week. Does anyone still think the Rams should have picked Wentz instead of Goff?
1600056892893.png

TexasRam

Legend
Greatest post I've seen all year.
Fucking epic!
HAHAHHAHA

Dude Donald is so strong he just throws men like they are ragdolls. We are nothing without Donald. Conversely, with Donald we always have a chance to close the door on a team at the end.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Man, the Cowboy fan butt hurt on Twitter is huge. Apparently the refs gave us the game and the bad calls were grossly weighted our way the whole game. Shrug

That's just a shame isn't it.

You would think they would be used to losing close games by now. It's something they've been really good at. Though I expect McCarthy to turn it around. It's an extremely talented roster.

Meanwhile I'm still miffed about the missed head slap personal foul by Aldon Smith on Goff.

And I thought the offensive PI was the right call. Receiver had his arm extended pushing Ramsay off for a couple of strides. Sorry, that's interference.

TexasRam

Legend
First game with the new defense, you know they'll get better.

OL first game this unit has played together ever, they'll get better.

Sloman survived the call to cut him after one miss and had a good game. He's a rookie kicker and will miss things but he was solid today in all aspects. He will get better.

We got some young guys snaps in the secondary today and they got better as the game moved on. They will all get better.

First game for that front 7. Saw stuff I didn't like saw stuff I did. They'll get better.

Staley and McVay's first game calling this year and it was O'Connell's first game working with Goff. They will get better.

Goff and his WR/TE/RB had some great plays and had some breakdowns. They will get better.

Akers had some tough runs there late after some rough ones early. I hope McVay uses him differently and maybe puts a screen pass or two in there for him. The RB all will get better.

Notice a theme with me? They will get better.

Yea I think they will unleash Cam in the pass game when the time is right.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm not much of a betting man , but I have about a dozen free soda's coming tomorrow..........................lol

zachgalifianakisthumbsu.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Let's have a special FUCK YOU to Mike Foolio. Smug lawyer slime.

Florio’s take: Four years after the Cowboys and Rams kicked of L.A. 2.0 with a packed house at the Coliseum, they’ll christen SoFi Stadium before a crowd of crickets. That actually could help the home team, because the place could have been overrun by Cowboys fans. It won’t help enough.

Florio’s pick: Cowboys 30, Rams 21.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
t was important to get this win. We have a tough game next week against Philly.
I think we can win. The cowboys have a stronger team than Philly. Philly did not look very good against the thin skins.