Let's Make Mannion Trade Bait...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched some of the game again, and I really liked what Mannion did with his time in. He is a competitor and definately could fill in for a game or two if Goff was injured. He was playing against 2nd stringers in a base defense so that must be recognized, but he definitely should be our back up QB....

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Considering he was playing against some Waterway guys Rams should be looking at better backup if he can't step it up.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering he was playing against some Waterway guys Rams should be looking at better backup if he can't step it up.

Lol last year when he was the only qb that could score a touchdown the argument was that he was doing it against back up guys really need to make their minds up really. But I'm seeing Goff looked great from 4 throws I don't think that's enough for anyone to say he looked great lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We shouldn't throw stones ..
xVrnEeG.jpg

pnCk8u8.png