Let's Make Mannion Trade Bait...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need a young, talented RG and maybe a pick for the next starting Cleveland Browns QB, Sean Mannion?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the most football Mannion had played in 3 yrs and you can tell his confidence level is climbing

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope not, I'm praying for a big year from Goff!
This is the best I've ever seen Mannion play, but he is still not very mobile and has a slow release. Even so, he has gotten in a rhythm tonight...Still think of him as only a back up right now....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mannion has thrown for only 140 yards in 3 quarters of play against Dallas scrubs.
Predominantly throwing short.
Wouldn't say he played poor but can't say he played well either

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mannion has thrown for only 140 yards in 3 quarters of play against Dallas scrubs.
*ssshhhhhh....it's the Browns....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering the drops and all the pressure he has faced not to mention that bad snap and fumbles that made them loose momentum he has played better then his stats imho

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering the drops and all the pressure he has faced not to mention that bad snap and fumbles that made them loose momentum he has played better then his stats imho
No doubt he had some plays work against him but still he had 3+ quarters to play and really led 1 drive. Still seemed to check down although the receivers made some plays. He still looks so slow and immobile.

Mick

Pro Bowler
This is the same silliness that dominated the "Tavon's a bust/should be traded/is 6th on the wr depth char" threads. If you're gonna argue that Tavon didn't have a system under Fisher that allowed him to shine, don't you have to make the same argument for Goff? The idea that Mannion is going to start, this year, or any year, for the Rams, barring an injury, is pure drivel.....in my opinion of course o_O

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ummm...I think there's a decent chance he's our starter later this year.
200w.webp

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I think both Goff and Mannon played well in the game. Dallas's defense looked like they were being far more aggressive than what I'm used to seeing in a preseason game. They looked like they were clearly trying to shake up our young QBs but our boys stood fast and delivered accurate pass after accurate pass. Goff looks like the future and Mannon looks like a more than capable back up.