Let's calm down a bit, boys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
So after that first half "performance" by our Rams I am detecting some angst and anger from my fellow Rams bros. I will admit to being less than satisfied by what has transpired as Rams football so far but........I am in a good place.
You see I have a song going thru my head and it's keeping me calm and somewhat peaceful.

It's called "You didn't have to be so nice." by the Lovin' Spoonful.

Check it out on You Tube and then come back to the game and see if it doesn't smooth out some of the rough edges from what's going on in Baltimore.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Bad football is bad football just like a team isn't all about the 1st string.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Back up OL is brutal, but also seems the Ravens were making a point, after being outplayed the last few days, to make a strong showing. Seeing a lot of blitzing that these backups can't handle.

I am disappointed in the D's tackling and coverage. Seem disinterested and that sometimes comes from the fact of seeing that the starters are all sitting and its a natural let down, but it is preseason. These guys are playing for jobs!

Rainram

Starter
I understand ‘the game is meaningless’ in the broader sense. I don’t care if we win or lose. But to act as though it’s acceptable to miss blocks, miss tackles and make bad penalties is disingenuous.

These guys are playing for jobs. On this team or for another.

There are opportunities to be had and the performance was sub-par tonight.

Thankfully we probably will never have to see that OL assembled together in the regular season.

Mannion better have a better outing next week or he just might find himself out of a job.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Haven't seen anyone ranting and raving tbh. But I guarantee McVay is pi$$ed with a lot of the effort and result across the board.

Did you see his face in the 4th quarter when McVay had to call that TO to avoid the penalty? Yeah. Dude was not happy. Allen is a vet, I get that he's probably struggling a bit with the offense still in real time, but the dude should know basic clock management.

And no way he's happy with Mannion's work. Greater problem with Mannion is he allowed that first quarter and a half by the Ravens starters to get him in a funk. It's the QBs job to pick dudes up and get it rollin.

dang

Legend
Who cares absout preseason game 1 as a whole. But indvividually I am concerned sbout depth. Mannion is bellow avenge for depth and appeares to be unprepared for a better status. it’s concerning. Thoughts?

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
missing Steve Spagnuolo and general manager Billy Devaney glory 4-0 pre-seasons

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
tenor.gif

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
George Kittle, Solomon Thomas, Matt Breida, and Malcom Smith all already suffered injuries for the 49er

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch the game. I just saw the score. My reaction? Who gives a crap. Wake me up when the regular season begins. The Ravens under Harbaugh have an amazing preseason record because they care and try. Let me know when our starters play.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Malcolm Smith (hamstring), tight end George Kittle (shoulder), defensive end Solomon Thomas (hamstring) and running back Matt Breida (shoulder

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Highlights imo:
1. John Kelly. Was high on him when i saw his tape after drafting him. Runs hard like Stacy but can cut better and has better vision.
2. Justin Davis. Really glad McVay kept him even after having 3 fumbles last preseason. After those 3 fumbles last preseason he was like water. Fast and got into smal spaces to get break for more yardage. Same thing tonight w/o a single fumble.
3. Kiser. Played great and stopped the run effectively.
4. JoJo Natson. Small dude but obviously has some chemistry with Allen. Fast and can cut in and out of traffic effectively.
5. Allen. Should play after Goff next game with the other teams second team to evaluate him better. Played better than Mannion.

While i feel our D wasn't the greatest tonight, it was better than the Ravens back ups, especially going into the 4th quarter. You could see a drastic dip in performance with the Ravens when they put in their 3rd unit. Im disregarding the plays from RG3 and Perrimen considering they are not 3 unit talent. So aside from those 3 crazy plays made by those two, our D held up decently late in the game.