How serious a threat are the 49ers to us in the division??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forget his name. But some dude with Coward said the same thing. And that it didn't matter who the QB for the Colts were. They would put up 30 points no matter what. Now he's eating his freaking hat.

Was it lardarse?

RamWoodie

Legend
I think the Rams are in the driver seat on this one but you have to view the Niners as a threat simply because their improved.

This is the NFL folks!!!

The Ramowl

Starter
Neither team got the hype tho. I think the Jaguars kinda did but it was peed over b/c of Blake Bortles.

We didn't and to be honest with good reason, no one really knew what would happen with a new super young coach and a QB in year 2 who had no wins, I believed just like most fans, but that level of success was reaaaally hard to predict. However, the Jags got some, I remember people mentionning them in their surprises of the year thanks to players like Campbell, Fournette, Ramsey and Bouye.

And if you ask me, I hate reporters who put as favorites the exact same teams that did well the previous year, because that's lazy. If your power rankings are the previous season rankings, then it's useless. So I am all for guys talking about the Browns and the 49ers. I want the 49ers fans to have high hopes and to see them crushed by AD & Co. And I hope the Browns do well, that fan base deserves to finally get some of the fun.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Clearly you haven’t seen my pitchfork.
DSC_3276psA.jpeg

Name
Troy
Going into this season, the 49ers are one of the most overhyped teams I can think of when it comes to hype... at least since the 2011 Eagles, and I would argue these '9ers are even more overhyped simply because the extreme pedestal that Jimmy G is sitting on that fans have placed the feller... is based on... five... games. Five regular season games towards the end of the season last year. I'm just not buying it. Am I in denial? Perhaps, in a way, with the combination of being a Rams fan and wielding a natural disdain for the '9ers, and I accept that they have improved as a team, but I don't buy into them being a veritable threat until at least next year.