Good to see those social media classes are paying off.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Nope he's stoned hahaha.

IMO anyway..........
I think so too. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. He's been caught smoking before so when you see him do what he do with droopy eyes, it's fair to assume he's stoned. Fair or unfair.

Big Willie

Starter
My advise to JJ; speak less (though social media), play better, and make sure you know when the random drug tests are so you can get that stuff out of your system in time. Your time in the league is short and you probably won't be making millions for too much longer 3-5 more years more, max. Regardless of where you play football, you can always live in LA in the off-season.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Well, somebody recorded it. This is only half of the clip though, so I think there's an agenda going on. After he said it, the camera panned around to quite a nice view of the valley(?) or the hills(?). I don't live there, so I don't know. It was a nice view though. And that's probably all he was referring to. The weather and the scenery.

This just made up my mind which Ram player I want to have dinner with.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I guess he's not a big fan of the reaction he got. I'm assuming a lot of fans in St Louis took it even more personal with all the crap going on and it pissed him off.

Personally as long as he wasn't high, I don't give a shit.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm sorry but if your mommy told you to speak as you please, she's a dumbass. Speaking as you please is what gets people in trouble.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I guess he's not a big fan of the reaction he got. I'm assuming a lot of fans in St Louis took it even more personal with all the crap going on and it pissed him off.

Personally as long as he wasn't high, I don't give a crap.

I'm glad he's pissed. Cuz it pisses me off when he goes full retard on social media. I hope he gets drug tested after this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's all well and good, but I don't know why he had to hashtag a Phil Collins song.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just think he talks without thinking.
I think this might be closer... "I just think he plays without thinking".

In terms of a professional athlete saying they love LA.... Of course they do, great weather, lots of stuff to do, and they have tons of money to enjoy themselves.
I think you just gave all the reasons why fans in L.A. might not go see a losing team. ;)