Good to see those social media classes are paying off.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, somebody recorded it. This is only half of the clip though, so I think there's an agenda going on. After he said it, the camera panned around to quite a nice view of the valley(?) or the hills(?). I don't live there, so I don't know. It was a nice view though. And that's probably all he was referring to. The weather and the scenery.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe we should have thrown a CB into the draft mix. What a knucklehead
I think your not giving The Rams CB's enough credit. Joyner can even play a little CB.M.Roberson is very young & just going to get better.A great signing by Snisher.
EJ Gaines was a gift .The question is how good will Johnson be.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
The main thing that annoys me about it was it was clearly Kroenke filming it.

paranoid.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We pride ourselves being a positive focused site toward everything Rams; but this guy just doesn't come across as having much going on upstairs.

No but he's not the worst person in the NFL.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm: :palm:< The rest of the team.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
After seeing some of his tweets that have been posted on here I instantly thought that he was not the brightest to say the least. But as long as he doesn't break the law and get in trouble, have fun and enjoy being young.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He is a goof - but he's OUR goof.

Wendell Tyler II.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I think your not giving The Rams CB's enough credit. Joyner can even play a little CB.M.Roberson is very young & just going to get better.A great signing by Snisher.
EJ Gaines was a gift .The question is how good will Johnson be.

Actually, I think our present group is fine. My concern is next year because up until now, I've heard that between JJ and Tru, we're more likely to keep JJ. I never understood that logic because he's never seemed stable (like EJ for example)

Having another CB to groom for next year when we could lose 2 of our 3 top CB's was not an original idea I thought of - just one agreed with. (especially now after the latest JJ episode)

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I don't see anything wrong with this, he dosent say anything about he can't wait to play in LA, he just loves LA. Who dosent ☀️

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't see anything wrong with this, he dosent say anything about he can't wait to play in LA, he just loves LA. Who dosent ☀️

I think it's not so much what he said as it is he was stoned as fuck and posted evidence. :ROFLMAO:

iced

It's too bad but I don't think that guy is EVER going to learn.

Weed, baby mamas, and all the rest.

Dude is just not smart. He's got skills, but being baked often isn't going to help him.

i'm beginning to understand where his "lapses in coverage" come from

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Tough crowd, the dude can't even say he loves LA?? Has he ever not looked stoned?? This guy's never smoked weed in his life looks pretty stoned too me should we all jump to conclusions?
2015-07-12-13-53-21-740418867.jpeg

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Tough crowd, the dude can't even say he loves L.A?? Has he ever not looked stoned?? This guy's never smoked weed in his life looks pretty stoned too me should we all jump to conclusions?View attachment 7892
There's no shortage of love, for any player in horns around here. JJ included.
Also. What 20 something with money wouldn't love LA. Or Florida for that matter.
Any other year, people wouldn't think twice about the comment. This year every thing regarding LA and STL is under the microscope.

He does look stoned though. Even though he probably isn't.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I don't have a dog in the STL vs. LA discussion, but I do live is S. FL, where Jeninks is from, and I *totally* get the dislike for cold weather.

Also, for a wealthy young man, IMO, LA has much more to offer.

Love me some Jackrabbit!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
u0BOSLr.jpg

From a few weeks ago. He's probably high, he went to Jamaica. Look at those socks.