Good to see those social media classes are paying off.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's heading into a contract year. It's no surprise he hasn't been extended yet. He needs a good season to remain a Ram.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Where's he at? In Florida, or Stl? I need to meet up with this dude and get on his instagram. A video of JJ and Username in the parking lot of Hollywood/Flynts working on his double move. Can we make this happen?

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Well He's a free agent next year, maybe he gets lucky and the Chargers or Raiders sign him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Well He's a free agent next year, maybe he gets lucky and the Chargers or Raiders sign him.

Or he just stays on the Rams and plays in L.A.

Or, he get traded/not resigned, and can go to L.A. or wherever he wants in the world that is warm and has good weed in the offseason.

In all reality though, the Rams will absolutely prob build this stadium in 3 years with the pos NFL behind them, and he'll absolutely still be here playing outside of a fucking DOME. God bless his future HOF soul. At least this way when he dives at players feet that he just got burned to a fucking crisp on he'll have sleeves on to avoid the rug burn, and grass to soften the blow. Gonna be soooooo cold though during games :cry: Don't slap his arms off the jam it'll sting him :cry:

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Or he just stays on the Rams and plays in L.A.

Or, he get traded/not resigned, and can go to L.A. or wherever he wants in the world that is warm and has good weed in the offseason.

In all reality though, the Rams will absolutely prob build this stadium in 3 years with the pos NFL behind them, and he'll absolutely still be here playing outside of a freaking DOME. God bless his future HOF soul. At least this way when he dives at players feet that he just got burned to a freaking crisp on he'll have sleeves on to avoid the rug burn, and grass to soften the blow.

I'll avoid saying what I want and getting banned. Words couldn't do justice to my feelings for LA anyway.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So you suppose his agent got to this site and paid them off to squash this jewel?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So you suppose his agent got to this site and paid them off to squash this jewel?

I suppose someone saw this and told KD. Who then text JJ, "Take down that video of yourself high on instagram taking about how much you love L.A."

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
He's officially my favorite player now, I love it! We have 2 things in common, me and Janoris. We both love LA and we both like to be up up and away ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't think he's high in the clip... somebody told him to remove it because of the "LA" comment.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We pride ourselves being a positive focused site toward everything Rams; but this guy just doesn't come across as having much going on upstairs.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
No pun intended, but I have never seen why so many people here are so high on JJ. From what I see, if it gets thrown his way the WR is catching it. The kid wraps up with the best of them, but he is far from lockdown.
Big risk some reward to me. I'd be fine with EJ and True being our CBs of the future

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Maybe we should have thrown a CB into the draft mix. What a knucklehead

Snead & Fisher have drafted CB's in 2012-2013-2014 drafts. In 2012 it was Jenkins & Johnson both have many starts& are in final yr of Ram contracts. 2013 they took Brandon McGee who has been a disappointment. In 2014 they took Lamarcus Joyner & EJ Gaines & signed UGFA Roberson all of them started @ one point or another as rookies. Even 2014 7th rder Christian Bryant has experience in college playing the Nickle.

This off season they signed 3 UDFA's Imoan Claiborne, Jay Hughes & Montell Garner there could be several surprises here with these 3 rookies never know.

Thats 10 mentioned above corner/nickle DB's going into Training Camp. So if JJ & TJ decide to not step up.....Snead/Fisher have some prospects ready to have the opportunity & also to ease any Ram coaches concerns just saying....

P.S. Jenkins will never change this is who he is...I prefer CB's myself like EJ Gaines nothing great but he can cover all the basis of skill needed to start in the NFL & are consistent most each & every play. We sure need for Trumaine to bounce back after a nasty 2014 season. When TJ is fully healthy he can be a complete consistent outside corner too. JJ has been sent to the bench before by Fisher to get his very small paramecium brain cell right.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You guys got him all wrong. He just woke up. We all look stoned when we first wake up. :sneaky:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He was in Cali, and said into the camera, 'Mannnn, I freakin LOVE LA man..." as the camera panned around to the hills.
I don't know if he was high. I kinda doubt it.
Nobody from or living in So. Cal says Cali......LOL

bluecoconuts

Legend
Similar to when he said he didn't like the Riverfront stadium because it would be cold and outdoors. I just think he talks without thinking.

In terms of a professional athlete saying they love LA.... Of course they do, great weather, lots of stuff to do, and they have tons of money to enjoy themselves. We see athletes from every corner of the world coming to LA during their off season to relax and enjoy themselves.