Btw Goff is shredding it in camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You should be in Reno this weekend, there are a few thousand of the cars you listed on show right now. Most are for sale too.

Yea, once I decide to go all in, I'm sure I'll show up for one of the big classic car shows. Right now, I'm just window shopping and pining. :LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What year is your Goat? I used to own a '65 GTO back in the day........
My wife’s uncle has a GTO and Firebird museum here in Reno.
7D0509BB-5E93-4F34-A326-FAF1090BF5EE.jpeg
I’ve always loved Goats.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nah, I love the late-60s Firebirds, GTOs, Chargers, Gran Torinos, 69/70 Mustang Mach 1s, 69/70 Challengers, and 69 Camaros. I'm also really intrigued by the late-60s/early-70s Mercuries and Oldsmobiles (the Toronado is an especially interesting looking car). I've thought about buying one, but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger because I've gotten so used to the modern amenities! Honestly, I absolutely hate the look of almost every car from the 80s and 90s. I don't know what American car-makers were thinking.
137860_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

My 69, looked exactly like this, but it wasn't a Boss. One of my good buddies inherited his father's 69 Torino Cobra, it has the rare 429 CBJ., with the drag pack. It only has about 5000 miles, and is completely original, no rust, and unrestored.

1970-ford-torino-429-super-cobra-jet-scj-429.jpg

My first car was a 1973 Gran Torino. Same taste in cars my friend. I just missed out on a 1971 440 Challenger about 10 years back now.

Jared Goff with that forehead is cracking me up. @-X-

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice how this turned into a car thread.
FWIW, I'm eyeballing this exact car right now. Might buy it next month.
68 Firebird. $20K.

Screenshot_1.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, I know where I'm taking my family on vacation. I'll send my mom up there too (she's a Rams Fan sort of). She lives near there and visits Reno all the time.
Unfortunately it’s a family museum. He has to be the one to invite. He has one in there he took to Detroit and won best of category.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
68 Firebird. $20K.

View attachment 25748
Just make sure you get underneath it. If you see a thick layer of undercoating...beware. These tend to rust around the shock towers, and the actual frame underneath the doors, for instance. Get a screwdriver, and poke it., or use a magnet, etc. Trunk floors, inside door panels, and rear quarter panels, are known for rust. Not a huge deal, but if the frame is rusted, or bent...huge deal. Good luck. Sweet car. Look for Micky Mouse crap, bad sign.

Don't buy via Internet....ever.

Last edited:

Ants

Starter
68 Firebird. $20K.

View attachment 25748

My brother bought (and sold) a 68 Firebird recently. He wanted a muscle car from that era and a good deal came along.
But after a few months he and his family moved into the city (Philly) - yeah, that was pretty sudden - and so he sold the car. I never even got to see it in person, although the pictures looked nice.
That's a sweet looking care. Probably one of my favorites.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
A thread about Goff turned into a conversation about classic muscle cars?

Maybe the illustration for Goff isn't a tractor or a trailer; he's a polished off American muscle car

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Maybe the illustration for Goff isn't a tractor or a trailer; he's a polished off American muscle car
He will be the Goat after all :)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

Or he's a guy who collects them and I would say a collection of Gurley, Cooks, Woods, and Kupp is quite a nice start.