Big Ben and Brady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Me neither, just for completely different reasons.

If he DID take a job with the organization that arguably unfairly terminated him previously in a lesser role than before, he'd have a HUGE chip on his shoulder. Of course, I don't see any way he would do so to begin with.

Announcer work is easier than OC work and probably pays somewhat comparably.

I'm not sure what announcers get but I heard (when his bankruptcy story came out) that Warren Sapp was getting about a half million so I'd guess Martz would make less since he isn't on as often or as established.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm not sure what announcers get but I heard (when his bankruptcy story came out) that Warren Sapp was getting about a half million so I'd guess Martz would make less since he isn't on as often or as established.
And then the other question would be what OCs get. I know it's nowhere near what head coaches do.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And then the other question would be what OCs get. I know it's nowhere near what head coaches do.

A couple of million, or close to it, is probably the average. I doubt if any are getting less than a million and I know some get a few million.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
A couple of million, or close to it, is probably the average. I doubt if any are getting less than a million and I know some get a few million.
I think that's too high. I didn't want to leave it at that, so I found a couple of links.

http://www.ehow.com/info_11415018_salary-offensive-coordinator.html -
National Football League
  • The National Football League is the world's premier venue for American football, and the coaches and players there make more on average than any others. USA Today reports that the average salary for a National Football League offensive coordinator was $585,000 in 2005, while the Arizona Republic reports that the pay for offensive coordinators in the National Football League ranged between $300,000 and $1 million as of 2006. Pay grades have continued to gradually increase from that time. While the NFL places salary caps on players, it does not place salary caps on coaches and assistant coaches.
--------------------------------
http://work.chron.com/average-pay-college-offensive-coordinators-20018.html - (referring to college OC salaries)
Football Offensive Coordinators
In college football, a team's offensive and defensive coordinators rank just below the head coach and are usually the top assistants. Popular wisdom says that defense helps win games, but in truth, a team needs offense to consistently triumph. Offensive coordinator are expected to build and maintain an effective scoring attack. Given their key roles, offensive coordinators at major college football programs routinely earn salaries that average $200,000 to $600,000 or more annually.

Offensive Coordinator Salaries
Assistant football coaches at major programs earned an average salary of $200,000 in 2012, according to USA Today. Typically, assistant coaches earn $100,000 to $500,000 with Division 1 schools and $35,000 to $60,000 at lower level schools. The nation's best-paid college football offensive coordinator made $1.3 million in 2012. Defensive coordinators, though, tend to make a bit more than offensive coordinators. For example, the universities that comprise the Southeastern Conference, or SEC, reported averaged salaries of football offensive coordinators at $513,182, slightly below their defensive counterparts ($561,818).