49ers at Rams Vent Thread.... Have at it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellard80

Legend
So bottomline your argument is that it is the defenses fault? You sure about that? Like you really want to throw the D under the bus bro?

lol bro just go smoke some good stuff. The defense was the only reason we even had a chance today. But after we took the lead they allowed the 49ners to score twice and that was the ball game.

So yeah our defense was good enough today for sure.... lol throwing them under the bus....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goff needs to open a can
iu

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
lol bro just go smoke some good stuff. The defense was the only reason we even had a chance today. But after we took the lead they allowed the 49ners to score twice and that was the ball game.

So yeah our defense was good enough today for sure.... lol throwing them under the bus....
So if the time management, and our D wasn't the reason why we lost then what was it?

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Riddle me this. Why on third and long do we always throw the damn bubble screen (which works one out of ten times) but on third and three we call a play that has Goff hold the ball until he a) gets sacked, b) throws a pick, c) fumbles? How hard would it be to link up in the tight bunch on third and short and run some rub routes to get the first down? McVay is so inconsistent in his game plans. Kupp has ten caches last week but we wait until late in the game to get him the ball today. How many times do our contain meant get pinned inside - not just today but all season? smh

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
So bottomline your argument is that it is the defenses fault? You sure about that? Like you really want to throw the D under the bus bro?

FYI whatever you reply choose your words very very very carefully...
The d couldnt stop them when they needed to.

Rams77

Starter
You know who Goff reminds me of-Jim Everett-he was always the Niners bitch but he managed to win 9-11 games and when he was on he was pretty good. Both were statues and folded under pressure. We know how that ended up. Oh and both only scored 3 points in their most important game of their careers

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think everyone might be forgetting that we were coming off a short week, and they were coming off a bye week. Every time I have ever seen that in the NFL, the team coming off the bye, physically dominates. Shame on the NFL for the way they have scheduled the Rams this year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But you aren't looking at anything else that was unoticed... a few people out of 50 want to act like it mattered, but it didnt,

The 49ners were running plays that took only a few seconds - they didn't care how low the clock ran - the still had all their timeouts.

McVay did the smart thing - but it didn't work becaues the defense couldn't stop them.
Not sure why you keep bothering. Some people just dont get it. The time outs were the right play, until San Fran converted the 4th down play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

FYI whatever you reply choose your words very very very carefully...

Goff, McVay, and the offense were the reason we lost. But the defense not getting the stops at the end were what gave the Crappers the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure why you keep bothering. Some people just dont get it. The time outs were the right play, until San Fran converted the 4th down play.

Yep. Had we forced the long kick, we would have gotten the ball back with about 20 to 30 seconds. If Gould misses, we have time for a FG. If he hits, we could have at least tried to get into position. But the Crappers went for it on 4th down. It fell to the defense to get the stop. They didn't.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just food for thought. Goff by my estimation (warning, my math skills are suspect) is averaging a roughly 67.2 passer rating in the last four games vs niners. Take that for what you want.

The ‘niners opponents QBR average this year, including the other Rams game, is 92.7. Only the Patriots had a worse QBR against the niners this year.

Last edited:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I did. I also saw the Buffalo game where he almost singlehandedly brought us back from a massive deficit. Goff isn't consistent. When he sucks, he really sucks. But there are much worse QBs out there, and we don't have a better option.

Yup, there are much worse out there, but I'm not sure being a "tweener" is the answer either.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup, there are much worse out there, but I'm not sure being a "tweener" is the answer either.

It doesn't much matter. We don't have another option for now. Goff is going to have to rise to the occasion.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Works for NFL Network.b also what did he say that you disagree with.
Oh, he’s one of those fantasy boys.

I would suggest that you misread me.

And I continue not to give a shit about his commentary.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think everyone might be forgetting that we were coming off a short week, and they were coming off a bye week. Every time I have ever seen that in the NFL, the team coming off the bye, physically dominates. Shame on the NFL for the way they have scheduled the Rams this year.
This but no, its all because Goff sucks over and over again.
We didn't lose because we let Deebo go off against our smallest corner, not because we couldn't run the ball except for when we went to Akers, not because of the schedule, not because other people can make a play, once again the only thing we get to bitch about is Goff because he threw picks and fumbled a ball he covered up, took a sack he couldn't escape.

Sorry. Goff gets no credit when he earns it and extra condemned when he screws up. For years now. Every damn time the sharks smell blood its a feeding frenzy. Yes I defend the dude. Hes our QB, he's young but he's also proven himself capable of being a high level starter and a winning QB so everyone will just have to excuse me for being a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.