LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know why but I was missing Wayman Tisdale this morning so I had to play a few songs.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Despite the fact that my mom was a HUGE country fan and I grew up on Porter Wagner, Charlie Pride, Lynn Anderson albums, and my sister lived in Nashville for awhile and I've been to the Grand Ole Opry--I'm not much of a country fan. Still, there are some songs I like. Here are three:

This one--more bluegrass--an unfinished Bob Dylan song that Old Crow Medicine Show did and Darius Rucker remade.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Released 40 years ago today,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oID_fZDtcs0

What's your favorite song off Born To Run?

I probably don't really have a favorite Born To Run song , but then I'm probably not the biggest Bruce Springsteen fan either , although I do like Springsteen , there are just a lot bigger fans

I think my favorite Springsteen songs over all both have to do with Cadillac' s although that's just a coincidence

My favorite Springsteen song is Pink Cadillac and the other Cadillac Ranch , the reason Cadillac Ranch sticks out so much was when I was in High School back in the early 80's , all the kids would hang out at the skating rink ( that's where all the girls were :cool:) , and they usually played mostly like dance music , but then they would throw Cadillac Ranch , which always seemed so out of place with the rest of the music , so that song always stuck out so much to me , and to this day , that's really the only song that brings me back to those days , every time I hear it , that's also where I meet my wife when we were in school , although the song doesn't so much remind of meeting her , but just hanging out at the skating rink in general

That skating rink is long gone now , at least ten years , probably more , the building is still there , but now it's divided into two different business , one half is a Gun and Ammo Shop and the other half is a rent-a-center

But to this day , every time I hear Cadillac Ranch , I think of roller skating , :whistle: