Who here has been a Rams fan the longest?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Gonna have to get out my stall cleaning boots. The crap is getting pretty deep in here. :cool:

Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 19.21.38.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well now that's an interesting way to do that.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
As soon as they announced that they were moving to St. Louis!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've been a Fan since my 1st live game"Dec. 16th 1951" Rams STOMPED the Packers 42-14! I was their with my Cub Scout Troop!!
winner1.jpg
unknown1.jpg

JaguarJon

UDFA
I became a Jon Arnett fan while he was at USC and when he played for the Rams became a Ram fan. First game saw Rams beat 49ers in a packed Coliseum and have been a Ram fan ever since.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was waiting for you to chime in. About time old man. :D Cheers to yuh.
The Rammer Claims Fandom since 1940 ( The Team was founded in 1936) I wonder IF I can get any 2nd Place Money!!?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Rammer Claims Fandom since 1940 ( The Team was founded in 1936) I wonder IF I can get any 2nd Place Money!!?
I'm pretty sure Rammer wasn't even a notion in 1940. In fact, I'm not sure his parents were born yet at that point.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1969 when my Dad was all about Roman Gabriel who won the MVP that year. I got a Rams kids uniform and helmet, pads from KMART for x-mas and I was hooked!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1969 when my Dad was all about Roman Gabriel who won the MVP that year. I got a Rams kids uniform and helmet, pads from KMART for x-mas and I was hooked!
So funny how many of us had those. What I wouldn't give just to see mine again. Grass stains and scraped up helmet and all.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
1978 I was 10 years old and became a fan instantly after seeing the uniforms.I also learned to hate another NFL team the very next year Damm Steelers

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been a Fan since my 1st live game"Dec. 16th 1951" Rams STOMPED the Packers 42-14! I was their with my Cub Scout Troop!!View attachment 3455 View attachment 3454

Can anyone top this? :sneaky:

I didn't even know the Cub scouts had been around that long. It turns out they were founded in 1916. You must have been between 7 and 11 years old then, right Dave?

Bob Waterfield threw for 5 TD's in that game. Tobin Rote threw for 335 yds and the Packers still only got 14 points. 3 int's will do that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Probably about 1969 when I was aware of what was going on, but obviously, hopefully learned more as the years went by. About the only time my Pops settled down was on the weekend, when sports were on. His teams are my teams for the most part, and my boy's team's are mine. I remember wrestling on the floor with my Pops, because that's how he watched, on the floor, when the Rams were playing. We watched every UCLA, Rams, and Lakers games that we could together, up until he passed.

He also took me to the Kings, and Dodger, and Angel games, as well as the aforementioned teams.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Can anyone top this? :sneaky:

I didn't even know the Cub scouts had been around that long. It turns out they were founded in 1916. You must have been between 7 and 11 years old then, right Dave?

Bob Waterfield threw for 5 TD's in that game. Tobin Rote threw for 335 yds and the Packers still only got 14 points. 3 int's will do that.
I don't think so.
Going to a game 17 years before I was born....and I'm middle aged.
Great ROD member as well.