Who are our Pro Bowlers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Aaron Donald is the more disruptive player and it's not even close. Odd that you'd only use stats in your argument and Harrison only has 1.5 sacks on the year lol
Okay...look at tackles if that makes you feel better. He's not an all-pro...not by a long shot.

What's there to compare? Donald has 6 more sacks at the same position and is literally the #1 ranked player in the entire NFL.
7 sacks....on the 20th ranked run defense. Okay...would you like me to name 4 or 5 more eligible players? Sacks, and only 7, are not what makes a DT....Compared to his ROOKIE numbers, Donald has fallen off.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Okay...look at tackles if that makes you feel better. He's not an all-pro...not by a long shot.

7 sacks....on the 20th ranked run defense. Okay...would you like me to name 4 or 5 more eligible players? Sacks, and only 7, are not what makes a DT....Compared to his ROOKIE numbers, Donald has fallen off.
Are we watching the same player? Donald single handedly dominates every game. The reason for his sack numbers falling off a bit is because he's being constantly double and tripled teamed.

Also, what does the ranking of defense matter? It's a team sport. 7 sacks still leads all DTs. And I'll say this until I'm blue in the face. He's the NUMBER ONE ranked player in the entire NFL.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lol. I was just thinking about the Linehan/Spags years when all we could root for at pro bowl time was whether Donnie Jones would get the nod or not...
I was thinking that too.
And after all the trades and draft picks Donald is the only difference .......

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ogletree has earned a look. It can't be easy to play MLB in GW's defense. Honestly i expected him to struggle this year making the transition but he's played well.

lockdnram21

Legend
IMG_20161220_192046.jpg
IMG_20161220_192006.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Yeah, Donald hasn't fallen off. He's having the best year of his career.

Not only are Snacks and Donald different types of players and not comparable, but those stats mean nothing for him.

If you want to determine his impact, check his pressures. Hurries, hits, etc. He rivals top edge rushers like Von Miller in those categories, which is absurd. Check his tackles for loss in the run game. He leads the league.

Donald is having an absolutely insane year. He deserves it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

He has the second highest disruption rate per snap of 15.5% ever recorded by PFF. Only JJ Watt ever got higher...once at 17.8% the year he went hulk on the league.

Donald is TEARING UP the position right now, not having a let down. When you factor in how much attention is focused on him... For him to still be that disruptive...is borderline insane.

RAMNATION

Rookie
The Pro Bowl is here in Orlando this year. Tickets aren't very much... but since we're probably only gonna have Donald and Hekker I'm still on the fence about going.

I'll probably decide whether or not to go on the morning of... depending on the weather etc.
great I'll see you there, we'll have lunch, After the mall of course(y)(y)

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
And I'll say this until I'm blue in the face. He's the NUMBER ONE ranked player in the entire NFL.

Not saying he isn't the best DT...but ranked #1 in the league over ALL other player (that would include QBs)....by who?

You honestly think if there was some sort of redraft of every player in the league that he would go #1?