Who are our Pro Bowlers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm guessing Donald and Hekker both get the nod, but I feel that Ogletree has earned a selection and even Tru. Maybe I'm just a homer.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wow, Donald and Hekker for sure...Ogletree? Slim chance if not this year next year for sure once he shines in that new spot...I think that is about it, no one from our WRs or RBs...(n)

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Wow, Donald and Hekker for sure...Ogletree? Slim chance if not this year next year for sure once he shines in that new spot...I think that is about it, no one from our WRs or RBs...(n)

I think that's it, Donald and Hecker. Britt has an outside chance as an alternate to make it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Pro Bowl is here in Orlando this year. Tickets aren't very much... but since we're probably only gonna have Donald and Hekker I'm still on the fence about going.

I'll probably decide whether or not to go on the morning of... depending on the weather etc.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm guessing Donald and Hekker both get the nod, but I feel that Ogletree has earned a selection and even Tru. Maybe I'm just a homer.
This seems to cover it! Although I might add in Kenny Britt!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's a no- brainer for me..I agree, Donald and Hekker...Zero chance for anybody else IMO..

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
don't forget #44

image.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Don't be surprised if Hekker doesn't make it. I heard Chris Jones is the front runner in the NFC.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. I was just thinking about the Linehan/Spags years when all we could root for at pro bowl time was whether Donnie Jones would get the nod or not...

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hekker and Donald are locks.. I could see Ogeltree and Britt sneaking in as depth, but wouldn't be surprised if they're snubbed, as this joke of an event is truly based on name guys and team records unfortunately.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't be surprised if Hekker doesn't make it. I heard Chris Jones is the front runner in the NFC.
Really? How's that?
He doesn't lead in any category. Not really even close in any. Hekker leading the NFL in net YPA and inside 20
Andy Lee is killing it for Carolina, averaging 49.1

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Ogletree doesn't ge it this year, however, I think he's better at MLB than he was on the outside. Watch out for him in year two.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The real question is who are our All Pros? For that, I think Donald and Hekker are locks in that category, and I put more stock into All-Pro selections anyway.

jjab360

Legend
Really? How's that?
He doesn't lead in any category. Not really even close in any. Hekker leading the NFL in net YPA and inside 20
Andy Lee is killing it for Carolina, averaging 49.1
Because look at who he plays for smh. Popularity contest, nothing more.