Who are our Pro Bowlers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So after watching every snap ... hoed many times has Donald being doubled team ? ... how many times has the offense dedicated themselves to stopping Donald and letting the rest of the oline win their battles on their own .. because that needs to be taken into consideration don't ya think

AD is game planned for make no mistakes about .. leads DT in TfL's and I also believe sacks (i could be wrong there )... and as we all know for pro bowl voting stats and name is all that matters

I couldn't care less if AD had a down year or that other players were more deserving .. players have been going to the pro bowl on name recognition for years im just glad its one of ours

AD is clearly by far and away out best player on D .. heck he might be the best player on this team
I believe Atkins is ahead by .5 in sacks. But Donald hasn't gotten much help from the rest of his teammates. Wasted Dline talent honestly.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
AD is clearly by far and away out best player on D .. heck he might be the best player on this team
I can clearly agree with this. He is our best player...But several defenders (Ogletree, Barron, TJ MacDonald) are finally closing the gap.

@TheDYVKX
My bad...not trying to beat you over the head....But I think you guys want him in the pro bowl because of what UK is saying...he's OUR best player...not necessarily better/more deserving than others at his position.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
The Pro Bowl is here in Orlando this year. Tickets aren't very much... but since we're probably only gonna have Donald and Hekker I'm still on the fence about going.

I'll probably decide whether or not to go on the morning of... depending on the weather etc.
Let me know if you are going, wouldn't mind going with another Ram fan. Live in Tampa.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let me know if you are going, wouldn't mind going with another Ram fan. Live in Tampa.

Will do. I'll post something and maybe we'll get a group together.

They are advertising tickets for $45 on the radio.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can clearly agree with this. He is our best player...But several defenders (Ogletree, Barron, TJ MacDonald) are finally closing the gap.

@TheDYVKX
My bad...not trying to beat you over the head....But I think you guys want him in the pro bowl because of what UK is saying...he's OUR best player...not necessarily better/more deserving than others at his position.
I think its more the fact that he is still so so good on a bad team .... and we have had deserving players on bad teams and they never made it due to other players that had the name but not the stats to back it up so pardon me if I'm not boo hooing over other teams players who haven't made it ;)