What are you most tired of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What are you most tired of?

• Insurance company commercials

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Drug company commercials

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Shitty polls

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mike Florio

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (explain please)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Tano

Legend
Yeah, but it's not about the gas mileage for them. I was a commercial driver for about 18 years and so four-wheelers (personal vehicles) don't see the whole picture because they are frustrated at being blocked out for a minute. The passing truck driver wants to set his cruise control and relax while he's working AND he has a speed in which he wants to travel. The truck he's passing maybe heavier and also wants to leave it on cruise, therefore the slow pass situation..

They honestly don't care what 4 wheelers think because you guys will be getting off at an off ramp very soon, while they possibly have 3000 miles to go....
Someone Beat GIF

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
People who walk really slowly down the middle of grocery store aisles and then leave their carts blocking the aisle while they try to decide which fucking processed food they want.

Add to this, people who walk slowly side by side down aisles while I need to get my shit done.

OK - so I buy for 3 different restaurants and am shopping 2 to 3 times a week. But GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY and SET YOUR FUCKING CART OFF TO THE SIDE OF THE FUCKING AISLE WHEN YOU FUCKING STOP!

MISERABLE MUTHERFUCKERS!!!

:sunglasses:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I am tired of the scam that is color printers. From several printers, we get out of ink notifications when only printing black text. The black ink us totally full, but some other random color, that we don't use, is too low somehow. The cartridges are not cheap and this seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. I'm tired of it!

I'm also tired of McDonald's employee's telling me the ice cream machine doesn't work! Do they ever work?

I got the Epson Ecotank which instead of the scam cartridges, just come with ink wells… a bit more expensive, but those inkwells last like crazy… I was about to buy a color laser printer, but took a chance and I’ve never been happier. I got the 3760, but there are better models, it’s just that this one met my price point at the time. Highly recommend.

Also, the replacement ink containers aren’t stupidly expensive which was a shock.

As for the McDonalds ice cream machine… NEVER eat that shit… the employees hate to clean them (justifiably as they’re apparently a complete pain in the ass to clean properly) so they go uncleaned and there are enough videos out there showing what’s inside when it does get cleaned that it will cure you of ever wanting that maggot infested goo ever again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got the Epson Ecotank which instead of the scam cartridges, just come with ink wells… a bit more expensive, but those inkwells last like crazy… I was about to buy a color laser printer, but took a chance and I’ve never been happier. I got the 3760, but there are better models, it’s just that this one met my price point at the time. Highly recommend.

Also, the replacement ink containers aren’t stupidly expensive which was a shock.

As for the McDonalds ice cream machine… NEVER eat that shit… the employees hate to clean them (justifiably as they’re apparently a complete pain in the ass to clean properly) so they go uncleaned and there are enough videos out there showing what’s inside when it does get cleaned that it will cure you of ever wanting that maggot infested goo ever again.
Wut, and miss out on the extra protein? ~ Bill Gates

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
FLORIDA DRIVERS.

I’ve driven in most states and been abroad.

Outside of videos of driving in India… I’ve never seen anything like Florida driving.

Quick story:

I was helping my mom move down here from Houston. We were driving her SUV with her dogs and an hour north of Tampa at about 3am, I nudged my mom and said LOOK.

It was so empty on that Sunday morning that we could have played football on the freeway… except for two cars in the far right lane. They were so close I was sure it was a late night illegal tow from a friend… NOPE. One asshole was literally up another guy’s ass with NO ONE ELSE ON THE ROAD!!! My mom looked on gobsmacked as she’d thought my stories were just that…

I’ve seen shit in the roads here that defy rational explanation…

It’s sooooo bad.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FLORIDA DRIVERS.

Outside of videos of driving in India… I’ve never seen anything like Florida driving.

Quick story:

I was helping my mom move down here from Houston. We were driving her SUV with her dogs and an hour north of Tampa at about 3am, I nudged my mom and said LOOK.

It was so empty on that Sunday morning that we could have played football on the freeway… except for two cars in the far right lane. They were so close I was sure it was a late night illegal tow from a friend… NOPE. One asshole was literally up another guy’s ass with NO ONE ELSE ON THE ROAD!!! My mom looked on gobsmacked as she’d thought my stories were just that…

It’s sooooo bad.
I-4 is messed up during rush hour in a tornado.....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really tired of people driving in the left lane of a highway and holding up traffic
How many close calls I've seen by folks who are forced to pass on the right because some asshole wants to chug along in the left.
And even worse are the dicks who when you are passing them, they speed up so you cant.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
FLORIDA DRIVERS.

Quick story:

It’s sooooo bad.
I drive to and from Florida twice a year. Often...usually in Virginia....traffic comes to a complete stop on I95. And craws along for a few miles (and many minutes). I hate the assclowns who switch lanes back and forth, jumping into small spaces and cutting other vehicles off.....to get to the place where it opens up a couple of minutes sooner.

That's not all. I've told my kids, DO NOT drive like a nut; in a hurry to get where you're going because if you took the time to drive normally, you'd see all that angst, desperation and rush gets you there a couple of minutes or fractions of a minute sooner. You're not going to take 10 minutes off a 30 minute drive!

But my biggest bitch is with motorcycles. They complain people don't look out for them, yet in dead stop traffic, you will see a cyclist driving between cars or on the shoulder because of their size. You can't have it both ways. I've seen that on 95 a number of times and I always hope somebody is going to open a door without looking so I can see the assclown cyclist take the door off. I would gladly delay my trip to be a witness against the assclown.

One other thing I'm most tired of is politics. All politicians lie because they wouldn't stand a snowballs chance if they were honest. And many voters lie about their reason they vote a certain way.....because they'd be labeled if they gave the real reason.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
FLORIDA DRIVERS.

Quick story:

It’s sooooo bad.

I get a little defensive on this because I don't believe the label is specific enough.

"Florida" drivers aren't necessarily Floridians. In fact, I blame the terrible driving habits that plague our roads on all of the Non-Floridians who come down here from other parts of the country. Especially the ones from the NE. Between the tourists, snow birds, and transplants... it's hard to say which are the worst. They are all bad and we are surrounded by them.

And yeah... I'm jaded since I am a real Floridian (born in Orlando). The rest of the country loves to poke fun of the nuts here in F-L-A... but if they would just look a little closer they would likely discover that the nut job getting labeled as Florida-Man is actually someone who left another state trying to escape the craziness that state is known for and they bring their stupidness down here with them.

Just trying to give the credit to the ones who truly earned it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I get a little defensive on this because I don't believe the label is specific enough.

"Florida" drivers aren't necessarily Floridians. In fact, I blame the terrible driving habits that plague our roads on all of the Non-Floridians who come down here from other parts of the country. Especially the ones from the NE. Between the tourists, snow birds, and transplants... it's hard to say which are the worst. They are all bad and we are surrounded by them.

And yeah... I'm jaded since I am a real Floridian (born in Orlando). The rest of the country loves to poke fun of the nuts here in F-L-A... but if they would just look a little closer they would likely discover that the nut job getting labeled as Florida-Man is actually someone who left another state trying to escape the craziness that state is known for and they bring their stupidness down here with them.

Just trying to give the credit to the ones who truly earned it.

Yes and no.

It’s native Floridians who have those jacked up pickups “rolling coal” and can’t drive them for shit. You know, the lifted trucks that have never and will never see a drop of mud or dirt road… The lane lines aren’t even a suggestion to these assholes and I swear they add lights to be as annoying to every other driver as possible.

But you’re 110% correct about the NE transplants… good Lord… they just do whatever… right turn from the left turn lane? Sure, yep, why not? Dead stop in traffic because they’re lost? Yep… of course.

Stop lights and stop signs are a bad joke to them… speed limits? Bah… maybe don’t drive 80 in a Florida downpour? Pssh, it’s fine.

So yeah, it’s both, and lots of the complaints are towards transplants, tourists and snowbirds

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes and no.

It’s native Floridians who have those jacked up pickups “rolling coal” and can’t drive them for shit. You know, the lifted trucks that have never and will never see a drop of mud or dirt road… The lane lines aren’t even a suggestion to these assholes and I swear they add lights to be as annoying to every other driver as possible.

But you’re 110% correct about the NE transplants… good Lord… they just do whatever… right turn from the left turn lane? Sure, yep, why not? Dead stop in traffic because they’re lost? Yep… of course.

Stop lights and stop signs are a bad joke to them… speed limits? Bah… maybe don’t drive 80 in a Florida downpour? Pssh, it’s fine.

So yeah, it’s both, and lots of the complaints are towards transplants, tourists and snowbirds

LOL... you trying to call me out Brudda?

I have a lifted big F-250 diesel. Now I admit to never taking my truck out to the mud pits... but I got it to drag my boat around. The boat that my wife literally packs the whole house into along with pallets of Costco bulk products. I need my truck to perform a real task. It's lifted because I need it to be because my boat trailer has big ass tires.... and... it's fucking badass.

Knocking on wood here. I haven't been given a ticket since HS... aka ancient times.