What are you most tired of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What are you most tired of?

• Insurance company commercials

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Drug company commercials

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Shitty polls

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mike Florio

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (explain please)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally I'm not sure who I'd rather slap upside the head between Jake and FLo

Tano

Legend
Man this list would be long and I could get banned for a couple of my thoughts lol

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The two parties trying to pit Americans against each other while their elected representatives get a nice paycheck to take dirty money and short change hard working Americans.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Drug commercials always have these people doing normal things while talking about all of the ways the drug they're selling will kill or injure you. It's...jarring. Same with insurance commercials - Geico aside; they tend to have good ones that don't take themselves too seriously.

But the thing I'm most tired of? Shitty writers. There's a reason I don't buy many books; most of the ones out are total shit. There's a reason why I don't tend to read much fanfiction; most of it is total shit. I'm sorry, but I prefer to write my own stories, and I bet that my half-finished stories at the moment are still better than a good 75% of the writers out there - and if they aren't, I at least have the ability to learn from my mistakes, to learn from people who haven't liked my stories to make a product that they like.

Tano

Legend
Drug commercials always have these people doing normal things while talking about all of the ways the drug they're selling will kill or injure you. It's...jarring. Same with insurance commercials - Geico aside; they tend to have good ones that don't take themselves too seriously.

But the thing I'm most tired of? Shitty writers. There's a reason I don't buy many books; most of the ones out are total shit. There's a reason why I don't tend to read much fanfiction; most of it is total shit. I'm sorry, but I prefer to write my own stories, and I bet that my half-finished stories at the moment are still better than a good 75% of the writers out there - and if they aren't, I at least have the ability to learn from my mistakes, to learn from people who haven't liked my stories to make a product that they like.
Well I have been reading a lot of Brandon Sanderson and keep re-reading Wheel of Time so that takes up most of my time reading books lately

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
People thinking what worked for them in the 70s - 90s is applicable to the 2020s.

Entry level jobs asking for 3 - 5 years experience.

Being told your lazy for wanting more vacation days.

Older generations constantly saying millennials are lazy and entitled but won't even consider us for opportunities.

Superiority complexes.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People thinking what worked for them in the 70s - 90s is applicable to the 2020s.

Older generations constantly saying millennials are lazy and entitled but won't even consider us for opportunities.

Superiority complexes.
Flip side of all that:
Closed minded people that want to change just for the sake of change

Entry level workers wanting pay equal to someone with 20 years experience

People too lazy to put in an honest days work

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d vote for the top two choices. Car insurance vendors are trying to out stupid each other, the All State “ Mr. Mayhem” has guaranteed I will never buy All State insurance. Big Pharma commercials telling me side effects may include death without even telling me what they are treating are unreal to me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Flip side of all that:
Closed minded people that want to change just for the sake of change

Entry level workers wanting pay equal to someone with 20 years experience

People too lazy to put in an honest days work

No we just want livable wages without being labeled.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

Superiority complexes.
ron burgundy GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hey!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Superiority complexes.
But Angry, we dealt with the same requirements. The bypass of that was college or equivalent experience. I haven't tried to get a job lately, but I imagine that's still true today.

Besides, it's hard being this damn good!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Superiority complexes.
It worked that way in the 2000s also. Except we didn't want more vacation during the recession. Now there is underemployment, so perhaps those looking for jobs can ask for more vacation and get what they want. If they can sell themselves to be competent.

Big tip: most bosses just want their employees to listen and be able to make sound decisions based on good judgment. You do that, and you'll be very successful

P.S. Slow down, we want a good product not a rushed one. I know, I used to be that person.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Smug whiner fans: wife's relatives come over yesterday. One of her cousins wearing a whiner T. Her son whom I haven't seen in eight years is 15, 6'2", and 230. He loves sports. OL body cause he's a big dude.

Mom won't let him play football, she's wearing a Whiner shirt!! SMH, FaulkSF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am tired of the scam that is color printers. From several printers, we get out of ink notifications when only printing black text. The black ink us totally full, but some other random color, that we don't use, is too low somehow. The cartridges are not cheap and this seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. I'm tired of it!

I'm also tired of McDonald's employee's telling me the ice cream machine doesn't work! Do they ever work?