What are you most tired of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What are you most tired of?

• Insurance company commercials

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Drug company commercials

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Shitty polls

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mike Florio

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (explain please)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I’d vote for the top two choices. Car insurance vendors are trying to out stupid each other, the All State “ Mr. Mayhem” has guaranteed I will never buy All State insurance. Big Pharma commercials telling me side effects may include death without even telling me what they are treating are unreal to me.
Gotta admit the Mayhem guy makes me laugh.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Corporate America

Been in sales for thirty years.

17 as a mfr. rep and 13 as account manager.

The first half was great…owned my business…my primary region manager was the best but no one fucked with me or the other reps.

Then, the primary line I represented started hiring sales people when reps retired. Eventually, all sales jobs were now held by employees.

My choice was to take the job offer or move along…one month to decide. The old reps were on a month to month contract.

Took the job and the pay cut…health insurance and 401k are positives. Loss of independence a big negative.

Managers suck at communicating.

HR? Fuck them.

Onboarding?
Strategic initiatives?
Scale?
Drive innovation?
Value-creating?
Corporate speak bullshit.

Ready to retire so that I can do something else.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Know this is a broad one haha.

But simply people getting offended so, so easily in today's society. You literally have to check what you do/say every time you go somewhere, say something, etc, it seems.Maybe I am being a bit dramatic on this point, but just how I see it.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Know this is a broad one haha.

But simply people getting offended so, so easily in today's society. You literally have to check what you do/say every time you go somewhere, say something, etc, it seems.Maybe I am being a bit dramatic on this point, but just how I see it.
How dare you say that, you societyphobe!

quebecramfan

Rookie
I'm sick of ridiculous contracts to quarterbacks... jesus, don't you want good players around you? I just don"t get it.

Tano

Legend
I'm sick of ridiculous contracts to quarterbacks... jesus, don't you want good players around you? I just don"t get it.
Show Me The Money GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I an sooooooooooooooo tired of robo calls, should be made illegal
train
I'm tired of the post office! These fuckers get paid to cut down trees and just pile a bunch of crap in our mail box that is unsolicited. The drive around in these shitty jeeps and get paid to spam us with paper we don't want. Bunch of environment killing capitalists working for the government.

Tano

Legend
I have one that just irks me no end.

Truck drivers passing the truck in front of him on a two lane highway where the truck passing is going .00000000000000000000001 mph faster than the truck he is passing

I have seen it take 20 to 30 miles to pass that truck

And the thing is - if they stayed behind the truck - they would get better gas mileage

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Fun fact: The U.S. and New Zealand are the only countries in the world that allow big pharma to advertise directly to people.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have one that just irks me no end.

Truck drivers passing the truck in front of him on a two lane highway where the truck passing is going .00000000000000000000001 mph faster than the truck he is passing

I have seen it take 20 to 30 miles to pass that truck

And the thing is - if they stayed behind the truck - they would get better gas mileage
Yeah, but it's not about the gas mileage for them. I was a commercial driver for about 18 years and so four-wheelers (personal vehicles) don't see the whole picture because they are frustrated at being blocked out for a minute. The passing truck driver wants to set his cruise control and relax while he's working AND he has a speed in which he wants to travel. The truck he's passing maybe heavier and also wants to leave it on cruise, therefore the slow pass situation..

They honestly don't care what 4 wheelers think because you guys will be getting off at an off ramp very soon, while they possibly have 3000 miles to go....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a pet peeve with YouTube.

I cut the cord a couple years ago and I spend a lot of free time watching YouTube videos which interest me. When I watch a random video to the bitter end, two videos will pop up and the first one shown will automatically start unless I'm fast enough to push the cancel button in time. Sometimes I push that cancel button as fast as I can and still directs me to the next one they have planned for me. I hate that shyte and now I am stopping the videos near the end so they can't do that to me. It's just f*cking annoying!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a pet peeve with YouTube.

I cut the cord a couple years ago and I spend a lot of free time watching YouTube videos which interest me. When I watch a random video to the bitter end, two videos will pop up and the first one shown will automatically start unless I'm fast enough to push the cancel button in time. Sometimes I push that cancel button as fast as I can and still directs me to the next one they have planned for me. I hate that shyte and now I am stopping the videos near the end so they can't do that to me. It's just f*cking annoying!
On the bottom of your viewer screen there's a toggle switch there on the right side middle says "auto play" on/off. Toggle that off so unless you load a playlist it'll just play the video you chose.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bottom of your viewer screen there's a toggle switch there on the right side middle says "auto play" on/off. Toggle that off so unless you load a playlist it'll just play the video you chose.
Now if you could teach me how to fix the flashing "12:00AM" on my VCR..."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now if you could teach me how to fix the flashing "12:00AM" on my VCR..."
I'm not sure if I should believe you still have a VCR or not. If you'd said betamax player I'd believe for sure

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've looked on my iPad version of YouTube and my Laptop version and I don't see this toggle?