Week 8 2019 - Game Day Menu for our London Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't tasted it yet, but the skyline chili is very heavy aroma of almost the filling of a Greek Pastiche (where's my lasagna John) yet it has a sort of Persian spice kick. Will try it in a few as we're trying to get the older one down for a nap before lunch.
Did you cook the meat the day before leaving it in the fridge overnite and scooping out the grease the next day? Thats what a recipe I saw called for. :ROFLMAO: An Chocolate dont forget that.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Slightly smoky, but good. Definitely not traditional chili. The unique flavors of clove and all spice and sweetness of chocolate. Not that I'd be craving to make it soon, but good. 20191027_121046_Film4.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Did you cook the meat the day before leaving it in the fridge overnite and scooping out the grease the next day? Thats what a recipe I saw called for. :ROFLMAO: An Chocolate dont forget that.
Haha nah. If I had simmered in a cast iron then yeah. I didn't get to the market until this morning. Had to sub in bakers white chocolate and sub out the sugar since white chocolate is sweeter.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I’ll try that place downtown. Thanks for pointing it out.

Truthfully, I started my shopping trying to find Provel cheese... thinking we might make “St. Louis style pizza” where Provel is quite popular. I thought that Mountain Road Sobeys might have that cheese as its more of a preppy deli there. But, they didn’t sell it.

Saw that bread. Thought it was pumpernickel... So asked. When she said it was rye, we decided to do ruebens.

Damn. 8am and I’m hungry for sandwiches. LOL.

There's a place on main street towards Dieppe that is a cheese place. I bet they might have it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My dad cooked brats and dogs, as we didn't want to get pizza for the millionth time. They were so good.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I baked a couple loaves of sourdough bread first thing, which I let ferment all night, so I just made a bomb ass Boar’s Head maple turkey Sammy with provolone, and some jalapeño chips.

For breakfast I made a breakfast burro with eggs, hash browns, bacon, and cheese, on a previously uncooked flour tortilla.

For dinner, I’m going to re-heat some spicy, yellow, chicken curry, I made the other day.

I spaced on the whole England thing, but I think it’s awesome a lot of you thought of it.

Cheers everybody!