Week 8 2019 - Game Day Menu for our London Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Being an early game time here on the West Coast (of the U.S), i'm going to keep it simple with a celebratory British staple of Bangers & Mash, now as an after game lunch. I'll pan fry the sausages, make a traditional onion gravy with Camden Pils in the recipe, and my own version of 'smashed' potatoes. Will wash it all down with Stella & more Camden Pils.
I was considering ordering in some Indian, but my favorite Indian restaurant doesn't start delivering until much later in the afternoon, so that gets put on hold until mid-week.

So who is doing Fish n Chips ?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Making a homemade skyline recipe for lunch over spaghetti or fideo with onions (aka three-way).

Next year I'll do the city and beer pairing, but I'll probably open the cellar tomorrow and throw something nice in the fridge.

My English beer of choice would be either Fuller's porter or Connington bluebird bitter.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Making a homemade skyline recipe for lunch over spaghetti or fideo with onions (aka three-way).

Next year I'll do the city and beer pairing, but I'll probably open the cellar tomorrow and throw something nice in the fridge.

My English beer of choice would be either Fuller's porter or Connington bluebird bitter.

Ever since I learned of Skyline chili I always wanted to really know what it would taste like in that traditional Cincinnati sense.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Ever since I learned of Skyline chili I always wanted to really know what it would taste like in that traditional Cincinnati sense.
I don't know either. I've never had it. I've been to the Midwest several times, just never sought it out. Will be interesting and will share pictures.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be having a week off work burger that costs a fortune inside the stadium.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am a free agent at the moment... reading/listening for inspiration...

One of my favorite things is football-food Sunday!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is easy gentlemen....Bangers & Mash with a Guinness for dessert.
1572094813691.png

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll be making my world famous ”Tigre de Bengala” chili featuring freshly butchered Bengal Tiger sirloin (very hard to find this time of year) which tastes much like a sweet Italian Sausage/Hamburger combo and pairing that with my exclusive “Crispy Kitty Litter” cornbread. Meow. I wash it all down with a pint of Guinness to tame the hair balls. Ok, yep, chili and cornbread.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... I figured my spread out...
  • Taco Dip for snacking... made of salsa, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce
  • Split Pea Soup
  • Rueben sandwiches
Our local bakery had a fresh in-house made dark rye bread... decided to build from there... thin sliced pastrami, Swiss, and fresh sauerkraut. Luscious looking ingredients! Hope I don’t screw it up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Okay... I figured my spread out...
  • Taco Dip for snacking... made of salsa, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce
  • Split Pea Soup
  • Rueben sandwiches
Our local bakery had a fresh in-house made dark rye bread... decided to build from there... thin sliced pastrami, Swiss, and fresh sauerkraut. Luscious looking ingredients! Hope I don’t screw it up.
Dip sounds killer. PICS!

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Hey @Liberator bought all that in your town, actually. We were that way shopping.

Have you tried any of that Hammond River unfiltered beer near us? Loving that right now.

Nice! What bakery did you buy it from?

I think I tried their hawaiian brew once.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice! What bakery did you buy it from?

I think I tried their hawaiian brew once.

We got the rye from Sobeys. It's really dark... Anxious to try it. They are only selling rye they are making there. I was sweating it because we got the last one. Mountain Road anyway.

The Hawaiian is my favorite, actually.

Try Picaroons Gourd. That beer is.... Really nice. It has a tad of pumpkin spice in it, but they nailed it. I am going to grab a couple more for the game.

picaroons_gourd_bottle.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could always try jellied eels my dad swears by em

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know either. I've never had it. I've been to the Midwest several times, just never sought it out. Will be interesting and will share pictures.
Not to be a party pooper but skyline chili is awful. Just one mans opinion. Tried it once. Never again. I will admit when I tried it I actually thought it was chili. Its not. You may love it. I hope that you do.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
NFL page says the Rams game starts at 10:00am pacific time? Is this true? (i thought those London games started earlier for us)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not to be a party pooper but skyline chili is awful. Just one mans opinion. Tried it once. Never again. I will admit when I tried it I actually thought it was chili. Its not. You may love it. I hope that you do.
I'll always try everything at least once before I poo-poo it. That usually takes a few hours anyhow.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
NFL page says the Rams game starts at 10:00am pacific time? Is this true? (i thought those London games started earlier for us)
That's what the NFL.com schedule says.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Fried potatoes and gravy, buttermilk biscuits, scrambled eggs and bacon.