Vent Thread: Falcons@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got let down by a lot of guys who got us this far. Welcome to the playoffs, we're taking away Gurley, now what are you gonna do.

Only dudes who really stepped up were Woods and Donald. We need a lot of help on defense because in the playoffs you get into defensive scrums, just look at the 99 Rams vs the Bucs. Defense has to get better. Offense will as Goff grows.

Ok gonna vent a bit... Cooper you sucked. ILBs choke yourselves. Watkins cmon man, just feel like your heart wasn't in this game and am now wondering if the Rams should keep your sorry @$$ around; the bomb late was right there wtf do you want, and then the final dropped pass, yeah you were held but catch it holy F. Higbee you sorry @$$. I'm sure there were others but F it.

After this game, I'm of the opinion that Watkins should not be paid for potential. He didn't play like a big time player tonight in the big moments. A big-time player catches that perfectly-thrown bomb, and a big-time player catches that TD.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I think Goff showed a lot today--and that makes me very happy. Yes--he started shaky but he got MUCH better as the game went on and he got very little help from his receivers on the big throws and they were good throws. I'm spending the Sammy Watkins money elsewhere--thank you very much.

The Atlanta secondary played fantastic. They didn't miss tackles and they covered very well(although they got a bit handsy and got away with it).

I feel that this team will add some smart pieces going forward and they will learn from this and now the first playoff game is out of the way.

They WILL be back. They WILL be better.

The Falcons will kill the Eagles.

JRobinson

MiLB
Im proud of my team. We made some big mistakes early that cost us. Looking forward to what lies ahead. That is all.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
This team is not as good as it thinks it is.

Atlanta was hungrier and beat us in every facet of the game.

I hope they enjoyed the week off.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We got let down by a lot of guys who got us this far. Welcome to the playoffs, we're taking away Gurley, now what are you gonna do.

Only dudes who really stepped up were Woods and Donald. We need a lot of help on defense because in the playoffs you get into defensive scrums, just look at the 99 Rams vs the Bucs. Defense has to get better. Offense will as Goff grows.

Ok gonna vent a bit... Cooper you sucked. ILBs choke yourselves. Watkins cmon man, just feel like your heart wasn't in this game and am now wondering if the Rams should keep your sorry @$$ around; the bomb late was right there wtf do you want, and then the final dropped pass, yeah you were held but catch it holy F. Higbee you sorry @$$. I'm sure there were others but F it.

What do you mean they took away Gurley? They didn’t take him away. That’s the point! He got 14 carries, and picked up at least 5 yards in like half of those. He averaged 7 yards a carry. They bottled him up a little in the passing game, but he was getting chunks in the running game. He needed the ball earlier and more often.

TexasRam

Legend
Tremendous season, I can’t even complain.

The loss is two preventable turnovers and maybe 10 dropped passes.

But I will give Atlanta props for playing awesome coverage.

Name
Remote Control
Cooper wasn’t the problem tonight.

Jesus Christ.

What a bitch ass way to play the blame game.

We were inexperienced, and it showed.

This teams number one problem is it’s youth in all facets.

Blaming Cooper, who’s young too, is just you deflecting the facts.

We’ll be back. Quit trying to pin this on one guy.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
I think the chapter of my life of being a football fan, which has lasted 28 years, has come to an end with tonight's loss.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hard to get to upset since we didn't have a decent team for 13 years. We let this one slip away with drops and the 2 turn overs really killed us.

Only vent I have is the year is over :(

Ellard80

Legend
What do you mean they took away Gurley? They didn’t take him away. That’s the point! He got 14 carries, and picked up at least 5 yards in like half of those. He averaged 7 yards a carry. They bottled him up a little in the passing game, but he was getting chunks in the running game. He needed the ball earlier and more often.

They took him away in the passing game.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
Good season and I'm glad to be a RAMS fan. 2nd youngest team in nfl and no playoff experience beside 6 players I think. They will learn from this, and Atl just might be a Superbowl team we lost to tonight. I cant wait till the 2018 season, LETS GO RAMS!!!!!!

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Great season! We are fun to watch finally. Honestly after tonight, I’m ok with letting Watkins leave. Dude has no fight. We need a guy who’s going to win jump balls or beat LBs on crossing routes. Also, we pretty much lost once Brockers went out.

Of course I’m sad the season is over. But that’s only because I’ll miss seeing the boys play. But Sean McVay has turned this franchise around and will win many superbowls with Goff.

That last bomb Goff threw looked like it went right through Sammy's hands. He has to either catch that ball or draw a PI. As for McVay, he ran Gurley 14 times for 101 yards (7.2ypc). He needs to run the damn ball at least 20 times. We got shelled in time of possession tonight. I thought McVay had learned that from earlier losses but I guess not. I think it was the first possession, we have second and two near midfield and pass twice then punt. Hopefully, McVay watches this a few dozen times over the summer and makes some changes. I also thought the Ogletree miss in the backfield that turned into a big gainer was a major turning point in the game.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
McVay didn't learn his lesson in the regular season and it cost him in the playoffs. Didn't run Gurley twice in a row the entire 1st half, that's bullshit. It was the same thing he struggled with with the Redskins, getting too pass-happy. He STILL hasn't learned his lesson.

Also, Pharoh Cooper was a complete head case today. Probably single- handedly lost the game.

As a Georgia Alum, I've never been more disappointed in a UGA NFL player then I was with Ogletree today. Lack of effort, completely whiffed on a tackle that costs us 8 minutes and 3 points, consistent lack of tackling technique, etc.

Ram65

Legend
Lot's went wrong. Rams wasted good defense early with the muffed by foot punt. Then the Cooper fumble.
Really missed Brockers in the second half. That missed tackle high by Tree let the Falcons control half the 3rd quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.