Vent Thread: Falcons@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Pulled our legs right out from underneath us. You blew in my man.
Never got Gurly going. That stupid pass attempt early on, 2nd and 2 and they pass, incomplete. Then they run out of the shotgun(I HATE those plays), stuff then punt.
Get the damm first down, run Gurly get the first down on 2nd and two. Get a rhythm.
McVay did not call a good game. never liked the look on his face the whole time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper has helped us win so many games this season. Don't be a seahawks fan and abandon him now.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Cinderella team turns into a pumpkin. :banghead:

29urtkk.jpg

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I "driveled" your wife last nite pal.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sickens me, out last playoff game was blew by a returner.
McVay got out coached for sure this game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope this makes the FAs want to stay and finish what McVay and co have started.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Not proud of that performance that's for sure. Great year overall but the regular season means nothing compared to the postseason. I would have rather won 8 or 9 games and won our first postseason game instead of laying an egg like today. Just flat out disappointing.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Falcons played very well, and are very well-coached. Combine that with a couple of turnovers and/or missed opportunities, and the Rams lose. It's been a great year, boys. Congrats to the Falcons.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Can't really vent. They made the playoffs and I'll bet if any of us were asked before the first game of the season if we would be satisfied with just making the playoffs. Most of us would have said yes.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm not sure it had anything to do with it... but tanking the last week maybe was a mistake.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One man can't lose a game but he was lost all night . He gave the 10 points and completely looked like a deer in headlights . I was worried about the special teams , but not him . Damn shame but there's lots of blame to go around.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We played a hell of a lot better than anyone expected this year.

My only vent is there are roo many friggin commercials.

Let's get our run defense in shape next year and come back even stronger.

khel72

Rookie
Much as I hate to lose we really are ahead of schedule. Next year will be where we put it all together

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, very similar to the Rams other losses... they didn't get beat... they beat themselves. JMHO

Ellard80

Legend
Honestly one team looked like they had been there before.. the other looked like they hadn't.

So apparently.. sometimes experience matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.