The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
LOL Arsenal :rolllaugh: closer to not qualifying for Europe than they are to winning a Premier League title.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Beautiful day of football today, lots of great results. United played like crap for sure, lucky Mata saved the day with that amazing free kick.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Beautiful day of football today, lots of great results. United played like crap for sure, lucky Mata saved the day with that amazing free kick.

It would be so good if Man U knocked City out of champions league with Pep coming in - too bad City have a game in hand

image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We delivered as I said, and yet Arsenal get turned over by the swans. Typical Arsenal that, not that I really care one bit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now watch after laying a couple eggs and crapping the bed we'll beat Tott this weekend. Arsenal is done they're way to soft on attack.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And a Donkey Adams at the back as well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh that bastard ref, how is tackling a guy with the ball on the attack not a yellow card! Dier should be off with 2 yellows he took him down by pulling him down by the jersey.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They fought back hard after being down 2 nil about 10 minutes after the half. Everton showed a lot though playing as tough as they did down 1 before just collapsing.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Any time Arsenal fall further behind in the title race is a good day :D. Hopefully United win tomorrow and they're all of a sudden in a race to avoid that 6th spot.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Any time Arsenal fall further behind in the title race is a good day :D. Hopefully United win tomorrow and they're all of a sudden in a race to avoid that 6th spot.

Whom do you support pally? So I can shit on them whenever they come up short of the title too?
Lemme guess Aston Villa? Or whichever Manchester team are running ahead?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Whom do you support pally? So I can crap on them whenever they come up short of the title too?
Lemme guess Aston Villa? Or whichever Manchester team are running ahead?

Anyone playing Arsenal, I just want to see Arsenal suck as much as possible, so the last month has been really enjoyable for me.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Anyone playing Arsenal, I just want to see Arsenal suck as much as possible, so the last month has been really enjoyable for me.

So I was correct - at least 2x a season you are a Villa fan

At least 2x a season you're a Man U fan and at least 2x a season you're a Man City fano_O