The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Orlando Lions kicked off their 2nd MLS season on Sunday and the crowd was the 5th largest soccer crowd in the entire soccer world. Last year's opening crowd was the 2nd largest ever... but they sold standing room tickets then (that wasn't an option this yr). Pretty amazing how this team has taken over the city here.

I'm still aggravated with more than a few things about the game and the rules... but I watched the whole damn game on TV. Good thing I did cause we were losing 2 to zip at the end of regulation... then the ref added on the mystery time (in this case 4 minutes). Orlando scored 2 goals in the last 50 seconds of the extra time. WOW

The hash tag around O-Town now is...

#NEVERleaveaLionsgameearly

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selassie,

Did you know that the Orlando Lions are managed by Adrian "Inchy" HEATH?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Selassie,

Did you know that the Orlando Lions are managed by Adrian "Inchy" HEATH?

What's the "Inchy" about? Of course I know he's our manager though... please clue me in on what I should know about this guy. LOL

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's small, it's all to do with his height. Was a bit of a super sub back in the day for Everton. Couldn't get in the team in front of Andy Gray, Graeme Sharp and Linksy but often came off the bench and smashed one in.

I saw him a few years back on the tube as it goes, some blonde sort on his arm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's small, it's all to do with his height. Was a bit of a super sub back in the day for Everton. Couldn't get in the team in front of Andy Gray, Graeme Sharp and Linksy but often came off the bench and smashed one in.

I saw him a few years back on the tube as it goes, some blonde sort on his arm.

I'm surprised to hear that he played by looking at his belly. He's obviously missing the cardio these days I guess.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpg He always reminded me of Nien Nunb, what do you think?

image.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ruh roh somebody is gonna be mad that Arsenal kicked butt today.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
The only channel that would show today's match is all about college basketball today sadly. Found a decent stream thankfully.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Ross County in the Scottish League Cup Final today... I'm both drunk and nervous!! Will let you know how it goes.......

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well done Scots son, great win!

Just shows you how far we have come that I'm disappointed we didn't win today, still what a goal that was just a shame we never held on.