The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I really like Rhodes, nicely done
Glad to see he's free from Venkys garbage

Rhodes is a fantastic player, and a Scotsman. Maybe Gordon fucking Strachan will play him ahead of Steven Fletcher in the national team for once.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Rhodes is a fantastic player, and a Scotsman. Maybe Gordon freaking Strachan will play him ahead of Steven Fletcher in the national team for once.

Marseille's Steven Fletcher? One of the more random moves of recent transfer windows.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
So...... Leicester City don't seem to be fading like everyone thought they would. Fair play to them. They play a really entertaining brand of football and Riyad Mahrez looks like one hell of a player.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I love watching Leicester and I hope they do it. N'golo Kante for £5 mill must be the best piece of business in PL history. He's going to the tippy-top.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fucking Leicester
So good and so damn charmed, I mean did you see the way the ball came off to Mahrez? That's just brilliant and he made space where there was zero for the perfect strike - then Huth?!!!! I mean the stoke cast off looking like the next coming at 32 or what not with that brace

Sterling is shite

Arsenal are fooooked

p.s. always liked Albrighten but refused to cause he played for the Villains but it's great to see him come into form elsewhere

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leicester's season has been amazing! Like the lovely Rebecca just said on TV this time last year they were 5 points from relegation this year they're 5 clear of 2nd place. And that performance yesterday might have been their most impressive to date at Man City.

Arsenal has to get it together, they lost a lot of their chemistry when Sanchez and Ozil went down for so long. They need a convincing win today and then have to take care of LC next weekend at home. Either they do that or they're just fighting to stay top 4 and have no shot at winning this year.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Tottenham's success this season has gone largely unnoticed because of the Leicester story. But they have every chance of winning the league too. Pochetino will manage Real or Barca before his career is over.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't stand Sp*rs, absolute shithouse club and shithouse fans. I'm leaving the country if those pricks win the league.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a frustrating game from Arsenal but felt good to get a winner by Welbeck!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Anyone watch the Roma / Real Madrid game? I thought it was a good,. game. The refs let them battle it out.