The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congratulations Simmers, Wembley beckons.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Don't really want to get into it too much, as it's still a sore wound for Boro fans, but the club were told the day before the game, by the second in charge of the Premier league(the top man was busy playing golf) that we were good to postpone the match. It was only on that evening that the main man found out and said that wasn't happening. It was a DNA rifle up by the premier league basically. But again, not going to get into it.

On a more positive note; Up the Boro! Wembley here we come! Unbelievable game tonight, just need to find out who we will be playing tomorrow afternoon now.

Last edited:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Congratulations Simmers, Wembley beckons.
Cheers mate, looking forward to the 25th now. Have an exam on Monday as well, not gonna be able to concentrate for that lol. Tickets for Wembley to be booked in the morning before watching the other semi final.

Limey

Rookie
Just back from Stevie G's leaving do. Pretty miserable, really. Palace obviously hadn't read the script, as they were the better team and deserved to win. We were woeful, though.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just done a tenner treble on Boro, PNE and the Shrimpers for the play offs. Pays back £158. Sorry simmers probably put the mockers on Boro now!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Just done a tenner treble on Boro, PNE and the Shrimpers for the play offs. Pays back £158. Sorry simmers probably put the mockers on Boro now!
Damn man, you trying to curse us lol!?

Don't you put that evil on me!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No more Fat Sam woo hoo!

Good luck today Simmers, should be a close game.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
No more Fat Sam woo hoo!

Good luck today Simmers, should be a close game.
Thanks mate. Didn't turn up today unfortunately, but Norwich were the better team on the day and deserved the win.

Obviously disappointed but the championship is more exciting then the Prem anyway ;) . looking forward to next season! :)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair play you've took the defeat well and I'd agree you never showed up and too many people didn't perform.

I didn't religiously watch it all as I was flicking between that and the test match, which was fantastic.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Yeah your right, we were outplayed in midfield and I think our lack of a big strong forward has been our downfall. Cameron Jerome slaughtered us. I think we have a good chance next season though so I'm just looking forward to that now.

I kept an eye on the test as well, obv couldn't see too much but what an effort to get them all out, I wasn't going into the day 99% certain we were coming out with a draw, to get them all out is excellent. Seem to be getting some decent play just in time for the ashes (which I have tickets for :D )

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice one. I'm going to The Swalec, Trent Bridge and the Oval myself. You?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In going to Trent bridge day 4.

First day for me. I went to Lords on the second day, kiwis batted the whole day. I went to Barbados and we lost. I'm starting to think I'm a jinx!