The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I was just getting over United's loss to Chelsea and then today happened. It was like Tyson fighting a baby. Not all is bad though, the Sounders beat Portland today their biggest rival.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

My grandpa was just telling me to look them up. Hope they can do better than this years teams that came up.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
They play attacking football so they will at least be better to watch than QPR and other boring clubs like that

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah I know but they won't go up and shitfest it. They'll be like Blackpool from a few seasons back.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

You never know maybe they shock the league next year lol... Ok I'm I'm a sucker for the underdog story. You're a West Ham fan! I watch their games when I can, my best friend loves them. Injuries really screwed you guys this year from what I can tell.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
As for champions league I don't really care about the teams left (I admit I know nothing about Juventus) but I'll be watching for the sake of watching great football.

I know I just don't want to see Bayern Munich win, they really rubbed me the wrong way when they played the mls all stars last season.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Ramrasta and I went to the Orlando City game last night vs Toronto. We lost the game, but we had a great time anyway. There were over 40K in the Citrus Bowl. I still can't believe the following. Amazing support.

Just so you "Football" fans know,,, I've never been a soccer fan in the slightest. Ramrasta plays every week and is the opposite of me when it comes to his fandom of the game.

Here's a few shots of the Citrus Bowl now. The city is building a new stadium for the Lions that will be ready next year. They are already thinking that they may need to up the capacity ... from 20 to something higher.

unnamed-1_7.jpg

unnamed-2_5.jpg

This is my favorite pic. This was shot BEFORE the game even started. This endzone section is singing chants from before the game starts until after it ends.

Notice the Jamaican Flag... obviously my favorite. Our goalie is from the Jamaican National team. RASTAFARI

unnamed_9.jpg

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
@Ramrasta and I went to the Orlando City game last night vs Toronto. We lost the game, but we had a great time anyway. There were over 40K in the Citrus Bowl. I still can't believe the following. Amazing support.

Just so you "Football" fans know,,, I've never been a soccer fan in the slightest. Ramrasta plays every week and is the opposite of me when it comes to his fandom of the game.

Here's a few shots of the Citrus Bowl now. The city is building a new stadium for the Lions that will be ready next year. They are already thinking that they may need to up the capacity ... from 20 to something higher.

unnamed-1_7.jpg

unnamed-2_5.jpg

This is my favorite pic. This was shot BEFORE the game even started. This endzone section is singing chants from before the game starts until after it ends.

Notice the Jamaican Flag... obviously my favorite. Our goalie is from the Jamaican National team. RASTAFARI

unnamed_9.jpg

That's awesome man. Great pics! Going to games is how I was fully converted.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Maybe it was just a few of the matches I watching but you were missing Carrol and a couple others. I thought you guys would finish 6-8 this season. Next year should be better. I'll be rooting for you guys unless your playing Man U.

Ps. the FA cup match against Everton was one my favorite matches of the year.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Concacaf champions league final is going on right now and the only way to watch it in my area is on a Spanish only channel in the 700s... You'd think with a mls team in the final at least one channel picks it up. Oh well for today only I'm a Montreal fan.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Woah, lets pump the brakes there dude, it sounds like you're completely ruling out a 19-0 Middlesbrough win and/or a 19-0 Bournemouth loss this weekend!!! ;)

Last edited:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Woah, lets pump the brakes there dude, it sounds like you're completely ruling out a 19-0 Middlesbrough win and/or a 19-0 Bournemouth loss this weekend!!! ;)
Speaking of which, I love our good old British sense of humour, as illustrated by the following photograph.
CDxPTEtWEAASIcO.png