The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Minnesota United FC is moving up to the MLS. Starting play in 2018. It's great to witness the rise of the MLS these days. I hope it blows up. Atlanta and LA are getting new teams starting in 2017 as well.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Minnesota United FC is moving up to the MLS. Starting play in 2018. It's great to witness the rise of the MLS these days. I hope it blows up. Atlanta and LA are getting new teams starting in 2017 as well.

Hopefully after that St. Louis gets a team. Miami is in there as well.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hopefully after that St. Louis gets a team. Miami is in there as well.

Supposedly the next team to be announced to start in 2018 is either Sacramento or Miami. Miami gets it if David Beckham can get his stadium situation sorted out. If not, Sacramento is on deck.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Supposedly the next team to be announced to start in 2018 is either Sacramento or Miami. Miami gets it if David Beckham can get his stadium situation sorted out. If not, Sacramento is on deck.

Hopefully Beckham gets it done soon. Supposedly Ronaldo wants to come to the MLS to finish his career in a few years. He said he would only play for LA,Miami, and New York. I'll die if it's LA. When St. Louis gets a team I hope they are in the eastern conference. I'm going to have to like them and I'll feel a little like I'm cheating on the Sounders if there in the western conference.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Becks' new stadium will have some decent loos ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just saw a pic of Brek Shea (Orlando City Lion) on Instagram.

He's wearing a pair of Ram shorts!

He is now my favorite soccer player over Kaka. LOL

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I just saw a pic of Brek Shea (Orlando City Lion) on Instagram.

He's wearing a pair of Ram shorts!

He is now my favorite soccer player over Kaka. LOL

Brek Shea spent time on loan at my team (Birmingham City) last season. He didn't exactly impress but then neither did most of the other players last season

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Brek Shea spent time on loan at my team (Birmingham City) last season. He didn't exactly impress but then neither did most of the other players last season

He has been a star so far on OC. I don't see how anyone could feel disappointed when he has been solid pieces of the offense and defense.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He has been a star so far on OC. I don't see how anyone could feel disappointed when he has been solid pieces of the offense and defense.

He's ok. His biggest problems are a heavy touch and he sucks on D. But he's good going forward. He'll be good in MLS.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Anyone who wants to see some amazing goals check out Stokes's against Chelsea (why couldn't stoke win!?), My boy's Rooney against Villa, and Martins (Sounders) against Houston.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Anyone catch the Sporting KC game last night? Looked like SKC tried their best give Union the win. Thought most of the team looked a little off.

Hell of a finish though!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
United!!!!! Epic match. Then later today the Sounders vs the Galaxy. Love when the stars align like that.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Good showing from the US tonight. Defense looked better tonight than it did a few weeks ago.
I'm a little disappointed seeing Howard, Dempsey, Altidore, and Zusi not playing. I know Altidore got the redcard last game and Dempsey has a strained hamstring, but why are the others not playing? (Just curious)

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Good showing from the US tonight. Defense looked better tonight than it did a few weeks ago.
I'm a little disappointed seeing Howard, Dempsey, Altidore, and Zusi not playing. I know Altidore got the redcard last game and Dempsey has a strained hamstring, but why are the others not playing? (Just curious)

Great game. Makes me me all warm and fuzzy seeing us play that good without all our starters but I'm not sure if Mexico had all there starters. I was in a bar with no sound.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

Just a friendly so they probably wanted to see what they had in some younger players at these positions.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
How did I not see this thread? Lol

Anyways, Bayern is winning the champions league this year! :)