Sunday Ticket now Available to Almost anyone without Directv subscription...Breaking news!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Really? I'd be down dude. We used his info to go through the steps and it looked like it only required you to go to a State College or university, first and last name, date of birth. Somehow there linked to the schools, we tried to put fake info in just to test it and it said that person was not in the schools data base. Then is pretty much says enter the email you want to use which can be anything it looks like and you check out. If we do it I'll share it with you.

Works for me, just let me know if/when your buddy decides and I'll see what I can do.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Got fed up with Time Warner last year and ended up going the Directv route. Sunday Ticket came FREE the first year, but I believe I will be asked to pay if I want to re-new it again for this season and beyond. Would love to hear some advice on how to go about re-newing at minimal cost. I'm sure you guys have some valuable tips to pass on.

Edit-
Just got off the line with a DirecTv rep and they said it would be a $41.99 charge per month for the next 6 months for Sunday Ticket. DAMN. She said if I wanted to discuss cancellation or anything then I can transfer to the NFL packages rep. I said I would think about it and call back in within the next few days. Hit me with some advice, fellas. I am usually pretty terrible with haggling for free shit, so motivate me. LOL

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Got fed up with Time Warner last year and ended up going the Directv route. Sunday Ticket came FREE the first year, but I believe I will be asked to pay if I want to re-new it again for this season and beyond. Would love to hear some advice on how to go about re-newing at minimal cost. I'm sure you guys have some valuable tips to pass on.

Edit-
Just got off the line with a DirecTv rep and they said it would be a $41.99 charge per month for the next 6 months for Sunday Ticket. DAMN. She said if I wanted to discuss cancellation or anything then I can transfer to the NFL packages rep. I said I would think about it and call back in within the next few days. Hit me with some advice, fellas. I am usually pretty terrible with haggling for free crap, so motivate me. LOL

Just talk about how you can't afford Sunday ticket, but only have DirectTV because of it. Tell them you were under the impression that you got it for free every year (even though you aren't) so that's why you signed up, but if you aren't getting it you'll just switch to Dish. They usually give it to you for free then.

iced

ha i just graduated but still have my student email address - wonder if that will work

fearsomefour

Legend
That's some good news but 200 bucks is stupid. What about blacked out games? A few years ago I had Sunday ticket and I was still forced to watch my Rams games online on 1st row.
NFL controls blackouts not a carrier.
But, my understanding is they have loosed those rules due to a general decline in attendance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Edit-
Just got off the line with a DirecTv rep and they said it would be a $41.99 charge per month for the next 6 months for Sunday Ticket. DAMN. She said if I wanted to discuss cancellation or anything then I can transfer to the NFL packages rep. I said I would think about it and call back in within the next few days. Hit me with some advice, fellas. I am usually pretty terrible with haggling for free crap, so motivate me. LOL
About 4 years ago I pitched-bitch-at-Direct TV about the overall cost of my package. They drastically cut my rates, and I haven't paid for Sunday ticket sense! I get it for FREE!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just talk about how you can't afford Sunday ticket, but only have DirectTV because of it. Tell them you were under the impression that you got it for free every year (even though you aren't) so that's why you signed up, but if you aren't getting it you'll just switch to Dish. They usually give it to you for free then.

Yeah, they usually do, I've gotten it for free 3 times already, when I first signed on, last year and this year.

Told them the reason I only use directv was because of the NFL Ticket, so there's no reason for me wasting my money.

So they would generally give it to me for free and additional discounts to keep you happy for at least another year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm looking into the Verizon NFL deal now. I believe if you're billing address is in the STL area, you can get their games on the phone live. I'm not sure how the pricing works yet.

Then, there's also a way to get live games from NFL.com by installing a VPN on your computer and running it through say The Netherlands. You then sign up (I believe you can still use a USA billing address) and start your stream. Turn off the VPN, and you now have live football for $100 a month.

iced

I can see the "max" package being worth it if you can stream multiple games at once on different computers within your network.. if that's possible then I could do 3-5 games at once

Last edited:

iced

Bet ya Gurley plays before we get any clarity on LA

Just installed Kodi on Firestick for my flat screen and installed on Samsung Tab 4 with sports devil. No more endless pop ups and web searches for streams. Does all the hard work for you. Been catching the dodger games with ease.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just installed Kodi on Firestick for my flat screen and installed on Samsung Tab 4 with sports devil. No more endless pop ups and web searches for streams. Does all the hard work for you. Been catching the dodger games with ease.

Do you have a good link for this? I'd like to learn more about it before I make my deicison on how I'm going to watch games this year. How's the quality?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man

Edit-
Thats is what I pay, it comes out to $15.00 a week, so i am ok with that. It would cost me more to go to a sports bar and watch it there, with paying for all the food and drink every week. plus you ahve the option to watch other teams also with is good.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Thats is what I pay, it comes out to $15.00 a week, so i am ok with that. It would cost me more to go to a sports bar and watch it there, with paying for all the food and drink every week. plus you ahve the option to watch other teams also with is good.
It just auto renews unless you cancel it.
I never go with max package. I dont need it on my phone and computer. Just the big screen is fine with me. I always DVR it in case I am late coming home from work, than I jsut fast forward it till it catch,s up.
Can't wait, very excited like every year. Going on 15 years with DIRECTV.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It looks like you can no longer order just the preseason package for a specific team. That sucks.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I am SO getting this! $25. Is a little too much, but I'll finally be able to watch my Rams on a regular basis.

Do you have a good link for this? I'd like to learn more about it before I make my deicison on how I'm going to watch games this year. How's the quality?

See for yourself. Take about 45 min, pretty simple

View: https://youtu.be/vPU55sZItFs

You might need to uninstall and re-install a different version of sports devil.

Then go to Videos>addons>sportsdevil>livesports>firstrowsports

Choose a sport and check the links and see if you like the quality. No more surfing for links and pop ups