Sunday Ticket now Available to Almost anyone without Directv subscription...Breaking news!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
ha i just graduated but still have my student email address - wonder if that will work
No, at least mine nor my wife's did. And she just graduated last spring.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i get gamepass for $165AU. which is $130US.

all preseason games, all regular season games, nfl network, red zone, can watch 4 games at the same time, watch any game any time. no playoffs or offeason but i can watch those on tv and offseason is meh.

if you can get a vpn from overseas it's great value.

Are we talking HD quality?

Most movies have multiple options including 1080. They are endless. However live streams aren't. Sacrificing HD quality for free streams. So if you're set on only watching in high definition this isn't the route. But if you want free sport streams from all around including sports broadcast networks in moderate quality for free....then this is perfect. Loaded Kodi on my tablet and been watching NFL network for free

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Most movies have multiple options including 1080. They are endless. However live streams aren't. Sacrificing HD quality for free streams. So if you're set on only watching in high definition this isn't the route. But if you want free sport streams from all around including sports broadcast networks in moderate quality for free....then this is perfect. Loaded Kodi on my tablet and been watching NFL network for free

Cool. Thanks!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It said listen to all NFL games,but nothing about live games.Jt did say live preseason

You have to be outside the US to get live games with game pass. You can get around this by going to PrivateInternetAccess(.)com and buying a VPN. Doesn't have to be that particular VPN, but it's the one I use and have never had a problem with it.

When you turn on the VPN and access gamepass the site is a little different, showing you get live games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You have to be outside the US to get live games with game pass. You can get around this by going to PrivateInternetAccess(.)com and buying a VPN. Doesn't have to be that particular VPN, but it's the one I use and have never had a problem with it.

When you turn on the VPN and access gamepass the site is a little different, showing you get live games.

Cool. Thanks!
Thank you for advice

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Just installed Kodi on Firestick for my flat screen and installed on Samsung Tab 4 with sports devil. No more endless pop ups and web searches for streams. Does all the hard work for you. Been catching the dodger games with ease.

I did this same thing after reading your post. I had never heard of Kodi. I installed it and the Sports Devil (Digitele?) add-on onto my computer, which is connected to a 50" TV for a monitor, and was able to choose from about 5 different "first row" streams. Other than the somewhat disappointing play by the Rams and the fact that every stream was a Raiders feed, I had no problems watching the game. No pop-ups, no switching streams, and no lagging. It wasn't HD, but it was FREE.

Another bonus is it works just as well on my phone, so I can watch anywhere there is wifi. There are other platforms available too.

Here is a video explaining how to set it up.

View: https://youtu.be/vPU55sZItFs

If the link doesn't work, do a YouTube search for "KODI (XBMC) install March 15" by user Nick C

I did this same thing after reading your post. I had never heard of Kodi. I installed it and the Sports Devil (Digitele?) add-on onto my computer, which is connected to a 50" TV for a monitor, and was able to choose from about 5 different "first row" streams. Other than the somewhat disappointing play by the Rams and the fact that every stream was a Raiders feed, I had no problems watching the game. No pop-ups, no switching streams, and no lagging. It wasn't HD, but it was FREE.

Another bonus is it works just as well on my phone, so I can watch anywhere there is wifi. There are other platforms available too.

Here is a video explaining how to set it up.

View: https://youtu.be/vPU55sZItFs

If the link doesn't work, do a YouTube search for "KODI (XBMC) install March 15" by user Nick C

No prob! Glad everything worked out for you. Kodi kicks a**!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wow just watching this kodi stuff and I can't believe I've been missing out on this!! Coming from the guy who just had to take down DirecTV satellite (separate thread) because of my landlord and property manager this is a game changer.

Dumb question, if I buy a new 4k TV can I directly download the kodi program? Or is it only available via labtop to TV connection?

Also, I have a galaxy s4 phone. would this work if I dl'ed it to phone?

Thanks a millionnnn!!!!!

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Wow just watching this kodi stuff and I can't believe I've been missing out on this!! Coming from the guy who just had to take down DirecTV satellite (separate thread) because of my landlord and property manager this is a game changer.

Dumb question, if I buy a new 4k TV can I directly download the kodi program? Or is it only available via labtop to TV connection?

Thanks a millionnnn!!!!!
I'm not sure on the TV question, but the install has you select from different platforms. If it's there, it should work. That being said, the Android option works great on my Note 3. It should be good on a GS4

Thanks a millionnnn!!!!!

No prob! I have it loaded on an amazon firestick and works perfect on my flatscreen. Make sure you go to maintenence to clear the cache and purge packages often. I usually do it after every movie or a few hours of live streams.