Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let me get this straight...

It’s been four whole hours and STILL NO NEWS???

Are the Rams trying to kill me???

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And I thought I was the only one.

Alden Gonzalez@Alden_Gonzalez

If they end up with a Donald-Suh-Brockers D-line, to go along with a Peters-Talib-Joyner-Johnson secondary, I think the Rams' beat writers could take up the linebacker spots and they'd be aight.
smiley25.gif

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
And I thought I was the only one.

Alden Gonzalez@Alden_Gonzalez

If they end up with a Donald-Suh-Brockers D-line, to go along with a Peters-Talib-Joyner-Johnson secondary, I think the Rams' beat writers could take up the linebacker spots and they'd be aight.
smiley25.gif

I'm cheap...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams wouldn’t bother bringing him in if they didn’t believe they had a chance to him.
Who knows. He could be visiting the Rams to get Seattle to raise their $$
They thought they had a chance with Watkins too. We know how that worked out.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I read on nfl.com from Ian Rap and Mike G that he’s not actually asking for as much as people expect, and his market will ultimately dictate his value. The guy is 32ish, coming into his last leg of career so a championship might be his bigger priority at this point, just take a look at the teams he’s visiting; it’s been mentioned a lot all over twitter he took Saints and Titans meetings bc of playoffs exposure last yr. Plus, he has a lot of business ventures outside football so LA would be a great market, and his NFL income might not be his biggest ask during negotiations. That said, I could see a 3 yr deal with max of 45 mill; just a shot in the dark, but with incentives it could get done. Maybe 3 yr $9-11 mill with incentives of 3-4 mill per yr??

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What has he already made in Miami?

Man this would be awesome......AWESOME!!! Shoulda had this guy already....and never seen the Bradford experiment.

I could play ILB if this actually comes to fruition.
What's your 40 time, den?
I think the Rams' beat writers could take up the linebacker spots and they'd be aight.
smiley25.gif
What's their 40 time????

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He is going to need to take a major pay cut , I don't think 99 would be happy being the 2nd highest paid d linemen on his own team.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
that means he's made $124.5m in his 8 year career so far.
he's made plenty of money then....I can see him taking a discount....and taking his off field career to another level in LA....He'd be a star out here...kinda like Deacon Jones.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he's made plenty of money then....I can see him taking a discount....and taking his off field career to another level in LA....He'd be a star out here...kinda like Deacon Jones.

fingers crossed. i'm sure mcvay will be telling him to think about his legacy in the game, what it will mean to be part of an all time great defense, especially if they win the superbowl.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A buddy of mine heard on the radio that they might release AD if they sign Suh. Lolz.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Wait....what happened to all this "character" talk i hear everyone posting about regarding other players who have a bad image? This dude is a dick and i don't care how "incredible" our defense would be, this team needs to build for sustainability. Grabbing a shit ton of all stars who will all need to want to be paid larger contracts in the future only helps us win now, but screws us later.

dang

Legend
A buddy of mine heard on the radio that they might release AD if they sign Suh. Lolz.
I have a sneaking suspicion there is something up with Donald's contract negotiations if they pursue Suh. It sounds like a fall back if Donald doesn't agree to presented terms. As exciting as it may be - I doubt the Rams can pull off a deal that affords both Suh and Donald.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Wait....what happened to all this "character" talk i hear everyone posting about regarding other players who have a bad image? This dude is a dick and i don't care how "incredible" our defense would be, this team needs to build for sustainability. Grabbing a crap ton of all stars who will all need to want to be paid larger contracts in the future only helps us win now, but screws us later.

Yeah, you got it!
NO SUPERSTARS!!!!
BRING BACK THE 4 PILLARS!!!!
:baghead:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I have a sneaking suspicion there is something up with Donald's contract negotiations if they pursue Suh. It sounds like a fall back if Donald doesn't agree to presented terms. As exciting as it may be - I doubt the Rams can pull off a deal that affords both Suh and Donald.
1st, they do have the money for both, it just requires adjustments, and would end free agency spending except a few low level or minimum type of signings.

2nd, they have Donald under control for the next 3 years with franchise tagging available for two years after this year.

So any rumors or fears should be put to rest.