Staged Rage - Zimmer Planned It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The term "realist" cracks me up. Try telling your boss he's an idiot and is screwing up the company or tell your wife that she is actually getting fatter, and claim that you're just being a realist. Yeah, that'll really work out well for you.

Realists are just people too lazy to control their mouth or what they post. Some use the shield of "realism" to hide their own constant negativity. They are legion on the internet.

Personally I enjoyed our interactions with Vikings fans last week. But no Vikings fan should assume that this Rams fan base would be laid back, calm, and have an "oh well" attitude after Sunday's close loss. Common sense would tell you not to go back to the site of a team your team just beat and get into arguments with their fans. At the very least expect surly responses.

Maybe we're not that high in IQ points here at ROD but we make up for it with our common sense and warm personalities. :shades:

Al Bundy was a realist! ;):rolllaugh:

its-not-the-dress-that-makes-you-look-fat.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Bring on the Vikings in the playoffs, oh and add Robert Quinn, Chris Long & Tim McDonald Jr to the active roster too :boxing::sneaky:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Zimmer had a chance to talk to Fisher at midfield when the game was over and say something to him. He did not and instead waited until he was in front of the press to. He is a chump. Talking about how it would be a fight on the streets but when face to face with Fisher he does nothing. All talk and no spine. We all see what he is now, a whiny baby too scared to say what he feels to the person.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Zimmer had a chance to talk to Fisher at midfield when the game was over and say something to him. He did not and instead waited until he was in front of the press to. He is a chump. Talking about how it would be a fight on the streets but when face to face with Fisher he does nothing. All talk and no spine. We all see what he is now, a whiny baby too scared to say what he feels to the person.

If i may Zombie I think the word your looking for is PUSSY!
correct me if im wrong.lol

fearsomefour

Legend
Didn't see this before posting. Totally agree. If he had been "out" upon hitting his head, that ball comes out. He was still holding it.
If the guy was knocked out cold would he have been cleared by Tuesday morning for Sundays game....doubt it.
Big faker.