Staged Rage - Zimmer Planned It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wtf? Whatever you want to call them.

you'd rather defend one of their fans talking crap on our board?

Go SAINT LOUIS Rams!!!!
Haha.
I don't care either way. They beat us.
Im not "defending" him. Just saying, hard to talk crap after a loss. Or, maybe thats just me.
Zimmer is a Dbag no doubt. His whining a lame and pointless.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haha.
I don't care either way. They beat us.
Im not "defending" him. Just saying, hard to talk crap after a loss. Or, maybe thats just me.
Zimmer is a Dbag no doubt. His whining a lame and pointless.

I don't know, when the direction of the wind and 2 horrible no calls gives the home team a win in overtime... yeah, it gets quite a bit easier to "talk crap" than after, say, a game decided by decent officiating.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't know, when the direction of the wind and 2 horrible no calls gives the home team a win in overtime... yeah, it gets quite a bit easier to "talk crap" than after, say, a game decided by decent officiating.
I hear ya, its frustrating.
Cant blame the refs though really. The Rams O just isn't good right now. It is Gurley and nothing else....the occasional deep shot.
I wouldn't be talking crap if I were a Vikings fan....winning a game in OT at home after the Rams didn't get a two point conversion and missed a FG in regulation.
But, I also don't talk crap after any Rams win....even the 52-0 win over the Raiders last year. I didn't talk crap to Raider fans I know. Just not my thing.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Bang bang is spot on! Joyner hit TB <BANG> then TB's head hit the turf <BANG>...:shades:

...nighty night... :later:
As my Dad used to say, " it'll be a two hit fight. I'll hit you and you'll hit the floor" haha.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hear ya, its frustrating.
Cant blame the refs though really. The Rams O just isn't good right now. It is Gurley and nothing else....the occasional deep shot.
I wouldn't be talking crap if I were a Vikings fan....winning a game in OT at home after the Rams didn't get a two point conversion and missed a FG in regulation.
But, I also don't talk crap after any Rams win....even the 52-0 win over the Raiders last year. I didn't talk crap to Raider fans I know. Just not my thing.

I never really talk crap to anyone. Except Seahawks fans after we beat them.
I've never been the kind of tool that goes to another teams forum after a loss and talk crap... that's just another level of douchebaggery that will always bring out my angry, defensive side.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
As my Dad used to say, " it'll be a two hit fight. I'll hit you and you'll hit the floor" haha.

That must've been in the pamphlet they handed out to new dads back in the day when they were taking their newborn sons home from the hospital. ;)

They all seemed to have that line in their arsenals back then.:boxing:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm fairly convinced that Zimmer planned his hissy fit from well before the game started. The quickness with which he went crazy after the rather mild William Hayes touch on Bridgewater indicates to me he planned it all along.

Then when the announcer immediately spotted his rage and linked it with a problem to Fisher when there was no such indication means they likely discussed it before the game.

I'm not sure which of the two announcers, Thom Brennaman or Charles Davis, was the biased one but you could easily see it. He later dismissed the throat punch against Foles as legal and eagerly awaited the supposed confrontation of Zimmer and Fisher.

I'd be willing to bet Zimmer told the announcer that he'd have words with Fisher after the game if anything happened. Then Zimmer chickened out and ran away so he could start making his statements up on stage without fear that Gregg Williams would punch his lights out.

Just my opinion.

Tom

The biased announcer was Thom Brenneman. He was abysmal and I think he's done something like that on prior Rams games as I recall.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
SKOL VIKES BABY!!! YOU GUYS SOUND A LITTLE UPSET
No I'm not up-set. I just use this when people like you come around here ....

Troll Spray.jpg
_flamethrower_.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will go one further and say the TB was NOT actually out cold after hitting the ground. Seriously. He held onto the ball, rolled over a bit then went into "possum" mode. I suspected it when it originally happened. Just watched it again and am convinced.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It certainly looked sort of fake. That delayed reaction. I have seen guys go down on a sort of delay. I think Bridgewater was drawing the flag and didn't realize he couldn't come back in the game if he acted like he was asleep.
Didn't see this before posting. Totally agree. If he had been "out" upon hitting his head, that ball comes out. He was still holding it.

Name
Benny
Been around the game and followed teams for a long long time as im sure most of you have, at the end of the day great teams win these types of games. You can keep hating on the Vikes all you want and call us fake but our D is real and offense will only get better. You guys are on the way but just a poors man version of us. God bless

iced

lol Shaun Hill beat you. What calls are you speaking of? The announced PI in endzone that was then thrown away? Or the dive at Teddys knee that wasn't called? You guys are a good team don't get me wrong just hope this thread was a joke GOD BLESS

he was out the pocket - thats not a penalty. learn the rule book

Limey

Rookie
Been around the game and followed teams for a long long time as im sure most of you have, at the end of the day great teams win these types of games. You can keep hating on the Vikes all you want and call us fake but our D is real and offense will only get better. You guys are on the way but just a poors man version of us. God bless

Bit of a reach there. Both teams still have a long way to go before they get called great by anyone sane. As for Sunday's game, the OT coin toss had more to do with the eventual result than any greatness on one team.