Staged Rage - Zimmer Planned It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

lol its roughing the passer, ball is clearly thrown and he took a jolt at him. It wasn't bang bang like your boy joyner

must be talking about two different plays - it wasn't called because he was scrambling out of the pocket. Not a penalty.

and lets not pretend Foles didn't take some questionable, uncalled shots either..

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Been around the game and followed teams for a long long time as im sure most of you have, at the end of the day great teams win these types of games. You can keep hating on the Vikes all you want and call us fake but our D is real and offense will only get better. You guys are on the way but just a poors man version of us. God bless

If you have followed teams a long time then you would have a little more class and not troll the week after a tough loss. Let Ram fans vent, your team has been bad enough the last few years....you should get it.

That being said, you beat a team with 5 defensive starters missing at home in OT....yeah for you!!! Nobody is a poor mans anything in this scenario. Be grateful your team won and celebrate with your fans. You have a good thing building there, you have some nice pieces and are making a playoff run.

Now go back in your parents basement and troll some other fans.....God Bless.

Name
josey wales

So, it's like a Harvard.EDU site, minus the smart people?

:)

FTR, I didn't come here to poke fun or gloat, I had some great conversations with Rams fans prior to the game, and then following..... not so much.

And, I'm not sure I understand the premise of creating a site that lacks objectivity. Otherwise, it's one massive circle jerk of stupidity and total delusion.

(Funny comment BTW, regarding our division)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lol its roughing the passer, ball is clearly thrown and he took a jolt at him. It wasn't bang bang like your boy joyner
I'm not responding to this statement but the overall tone of you being on our site. Keep in mind where you are. You are not only not on a Minny site, but you also need to know the Rams site you are on. We don't allow trolling by Rams fans let alone fans of opposing teams. And yes - there is a double standard. We will refer to your team as the viqueens and such as we are here on OUR board. I doubt anyone here would believe they could go onto your fan board and call them that or try to engage your fans without either getting railed on or banned. We simply don't allow posters to rail on each other so the alternative is being banned. Them's the rules.

All that being said, if your little Teddy gets KO'd by an arm glancing across his facemask, you are left with a few conclusions. Either your QB has a skull made of tissue paper, he is a pussy and the near miss made him want to come out of the game, or it was a set-up. There is no way that slight of contact should have knocked ANY football player out of the game. Watch it again and see if you feel good about how tender your QB's noggin must be. Pretty sad.

And as for Zimmerman? Really? He ACTS like he has never had a player do anything that would appear to be flag worthy. Give us all a break Zimmy. Shut your pie hole and teach your QB to get down earlier. Unless of course you told him to take the dive and you want to keep destroying the game with your theatrics.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

FTR, I didn't come here to poke fun or gloat, I had some great conversations with Rams fans prior to the game, and then following..... not so much.

And, I'm not sure I understand the premise of creating a site that lacks objectivity. Otherwise, it's one massive circle jerk of stupidity and total delusion.

A circle jerk that you are part of. If you want to talk about the game then start a thread. I never understand fans who come on another board then insult it.

Here is my conversation after the game.....Congrats. Is that what you want? Now move on if you think this site is a joke.

Enjoy the win with your fans...

There are lots of fans from other teams that come here and are great and we have great conversations with them even when we dont agree.

The Viking fans that have showed here have to be the worst I have seen. Hope you all come back when your 8-8. Enjoy your moment, I dont see it lasting long.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

There is plenty of good conversation here without professed "realists". Objectivity doesn't start with someone wanting to vent because they are being "real". Quite the opposite. I really couldn't care if you understand it. The term Homer is used here as a humorous term to describe most of us. No matter what happens, we are Rams fans. We can all see what is happening or has happened during a game without the need to blow a fuse or calling for heads to roll. So rather than go all drama queen, we choose instead to have rational conversations.

This site was created by long time Rams fans and is also administered by long time Rams fans. We have been through it all - including actually WINNING a Superbowl, unlike your "great" viqueens. We've been through the ups and downs, the GSOT years that your team can never claim, the mediocrity of the Robinson three yards and a cloud of dust years.

An overtime loss on the road to a team that is building in similar fashion is not something that is going to give most of us reason to go on the attack. Those that choose to outside of the vent thread will be asked to take it to the PD or some other site that wants that shit. We don't.

So rather than assume you know anything about the intelligence of the members here, I would suggest you mind where you are or move on.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It is more likely that Zimmer was fearing that the a key player would get injured so he was overreacting from the start. His actions after the game were manufactured before it even started because he was already convinced that Williams would take out his QB. He should know how that works with the dirty defense he ran in Cincy.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where have you been?
Oh, I know there is a lot of homerism here... but, I've also seen a well moderated board that does allow for constructive, supported criticism.

Many times, those fans refer to themselves as "realists" (or get called it by the homers :LOL:)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh, I know there is a lot of homerism here... but, I've also seen a well moderated board that does allow for constructive, supported criticism.

Many times, those fans refer to themselves as "realists" (or get called it by the homers :LOL:)
Yeah - just can't stand the term realist when someone uses it to describe themselves. It almost always is an attempt by them to promote their argument as one that is more real or that they see things others simply don't if they don't agree with the self proclaimed realist. More often than not it is just some pinhead that wants to bring the PD to this site. Fuck 'em.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah - just can't stand the term realist when someone uses it to describe themselves. It almost always is an attempt by them to promote their argument as one that is more real or that they see things others simply don't if they don't agree with the self proclaimed realist. More often than not it is just some pinhead that wants to bring the PD to this site. freak 'em.
Well... all I can say is... MY real is the RIGHT real!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle::p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah man. I think we know you were being tongue in cheek (see - cheeky).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol Shaun Hill beat you. What calls are you speaking of? The announced PI in endzone that was then thrown away? Or the dive at Teddys knee that wasn't called? You guys are a good team don't get me wrong just hope this thread was a joke GOD BLESS
The two blocks in the back in OT that should've had you starting that drive at your ten not midfield. Those just to name a few. But we're done with you and your team. Onto the Bears.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Bullshit.

Let's see....a site (sic)"minus the smart people,...it's one massive circle jerk of stupidity and total delusion".
Somewhat out of context, admittedly, but you said it nonetheless.

"I didn't come here to poke fun or gloat..." - please - that's exactly why you came here.
I'm not as polite as 503, so just:gtfo:, go back to the basement and continue watching the Clint Eastwood marathon.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There is plenty of good conversation here without professed "realists". Objectivity doesn't start with someone wanting to vent because they are being "real". Quite the opposite.

The term "realist" cracks me up. Try telling your boss he's an idiot and is screwing up the company or tell your wife that she is actually getting fatter, and claim that you're just being a realist. Yeah, that'll really work out well for you.

Realists are just people too lazy to control their mouth or what they post. Some use the shield of "realism" to hide their own constant negativity. They are legion on the internet.

Personally I enjoyed our interactions with Vikings fans last week. But no Vikings fan should assume that this Rams fan base would be laid back, calm, and have an "oh well" attitude after Sunday's close loss. Common sense would tell you not to go back to the site of a team your team just beat and get into arguments with their fans. At the very least expect surly responses.

Maybe we're not that high in IQ points here at ROD but we make up for it with our common sense and warm personalities. :shades: