So About Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
bold words already claiming Foles is so much better than Bradford considering he was on pace for the most turnovers last season. with the Maclin thing it sounds like you're saying they'll fail without a true number one. well the Rams don't have one either. and I'm not sure who the "us" is that Philly has to go through to win their division
The Cowboys. We'll be winning the division.
Screenshot_2015-05-01-10-23-42-1.png

MrMotes

Starter
I've said it before but i think between Foles and Bradford, the one playing for the Eagles will have the better year. It's just a better situation for a QB. The difference in the two situations is bigger than the difference between the two QB's, imo of course.

That's if Bradford is, and can stay, healthy...

nighttrain

Legend
eh, everybody is paid to say nice things this time of year. Wish SB the best of luck (when not playing the Rams ), but his future rests on being able to stay on the field.
train

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've said it before but i think between Foles and Bradford, the one playing for the Eagles will have the better year. It's just a better situation for a QB. The difference in the two situations is bigger than the difference between the two QB's, imo of course.

That's if Bradford is, and can stay, healthy...

Yes, if he stays healthy he will likely put up better stats than Foles.

I wish him well - but no matter what, I want him to play at least one snap this season. Much better to give up a 4th than a 3rd rounder, after all. Hopefully the Eagles' defense will really suck this year though, so that even if Sam looks good the Eagles' 2nd rounder is really high.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm saying this in my best caveman voice...

Fuck the eagles and their quarterbacks. They are NFC opponents and I wish nothing but the worst for that sorry ass franchise top to bottom.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
My take is slightly different. I like Sam, think he's got all the tools to succeed, just didn't work out in horns. I will be pissed if he stays healthy in Philly and lights it up AND i will doubt our strength and conditioning post injury. So his success / failure will tell me a lot about some of our off the field staff, including coaches...