So About Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I wish him well and all the best - if we play him in the future, I hope we beat him and those Eagles. He is part of a painful part of Rams history.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Sam and think he still can be the QB I always hoped he was for the Rams. I'll root for him to do well, as long as we beat him h2h.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have always been a Sam Bradford fan. Seems like a good man. Was definitely a franchise-first guy while with the Rams.

I will root for his success in Philly. I will cringe if he goes onto having a ProBowl year down the road... but won't be surprised.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I still like him. If he didn't want that huge contract and stayed healthy I would have kept him.
That guy wasn't drafted number 1 overall and won rookie of the year (with that awful 2010 rams team) for no reason!
Call me a Bradford mom.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think we all are going to wonder what could have been for some time.. If he had the supporting cast. If he had stayed healthy. You know the saying, if's and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

I wish him well but time to move on.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish he went somewhere else so I could root for him. I hate the Eagles and live in Eagles territory so I'm surrounded by jackasses
On the other hand I've seen a bit of Foles and am looking forward to watching him play

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Still like him a lot, and wish him success. Agree with the Rams moving on though.
Some things are just not meant to be, I guess.

Thats where I'm at. I really wanted him to succeed here. By all accounts a likeable guy. And a guy with tools to be very good. But those injuries were just too much. Can't disagree with the move.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am relieved he's gone . He was never a true leader and in my opinion will never me more than an average QB even if he's healthy . The only x Ram I ever rooted for was SJ .

Ram65

Legend
I'm in Phila and will get to keep up and watch him. I root for former Rams unless they go a division rival. Hacksaw, Wendell Tyler and Ike come to mind. I hoped Sam would get the Rams moving in the right direction. He didn't but, was a hard worker and team player and I wish him well. The expectations for Sam seem low here and the Rams do have the Eagles round two pick...uhm.....I would rather have a higher pick then Sam doing well.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I wonder if he would have taken a pay cut if he'd still be here or if the trade offer was too good to turn down?

SierraRam

Recreational User
I have always been a Sam Bradford fan. Seems like a good man. Was definitely a franchise-first guy while with the Rams.

I agree with the first two sentences but not the third. Go ahead and blast me for saying so, but Sam had numerous chances to restructure his contract and enable us to do the things we've done since his trade. Kendricks, Fairly and Ayers could be be playing with a less greedy Sam (and agent) IMHO.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Maybe even a Super Bowl at some point

The eagles winning a Super bowl..
Screenshot_2015-05-30-11-53-05-1.png

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I wish him the best and I would like to see him stay healthy all year so that he has a chance to prove that he can or can't play great in this league. The refusal to take a pay cut left a bad taste in my mouth but his agent is doing what he gets paid to do. I don't really care or miss him now that he's gone. I missed guy's like Warner, Bruce and Jackson since those guys actually did great things for this team. Bradford in my opinion did nothing. No need to waste time on what could have been let's just move on.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I agree with the first two sentences but not the third. Go ahead and blast me for saying so, but Sam had numerous chances to restructure his contract and enable us to do the things we've done since his trade. Kendricks, Fairly and Ayers could be be playing with a less greedy Sam (and agent) IMHO.

In fairness none of us know what conversations went on between Sam's agent and the front office. And nobody with a brain just says, sure you can have $15M back.
If they offered Sam an incentive laden contract that he could make it all back then sure, it's on him. But we just don't know that.

And let's be honest, if you're boss asked you to just take a huge cut would you? None of us would.

nighttrain

Legend
..since he left iv'e seen more members here take shots at him obviously now that he's in Philly. But I live outside the D.C. area and surrounded by the Skins and the NFC East. so I hope Bradford tears it up and has a Pro Bowl season. Maybe even a Super Bowl at some point. I'm curious who here still truly likes Bradford and hopes he succeeds and who hopes he just crashes and burns. Thought about a poll but I'd rather hear your thoughts.
SB had all the tools, just bad luck and injury prone
train

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I'll keep up with his stats and progress might even pick him up in a fantasy league but I never liked the fact he... nevermind

FRO

Legend
I will always be a Bradford fan and I wish him nothing but the best except when he plays us. I hope he stays healthy and plays to his potential. Wish he wouldn't never had scrambled in that Carolina game and he were still our QB.