So About Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrMotes

Starter
I'm often interested in ex-rams after they leave: Vermeil, Martz, Warner, SJ, Bradford, Bruce, Holt, Proehl, Spags, Linehan, pretty much all of the important ones and many of the less so.

Sometimes i'm rooting for them, sometimes against, often i don't really care how they do.

I feel like i know these people so i'm interested in what happens for them next. And, for me, it also adds context to their time with the Rams.

As for Bradford, we at least want him to play enough to have the least impact on our draft next year...

fancents86

Starter
I like him, but I'm really not a fan of his current attitude. Not taking a pay cut for us and then goes to Philly and says he will go nowhere but philly. I understand he wants what's best for him, but let's face it, he's not worth having an opinion in anything ATM.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I am, and will remain a huge Bradford guy. I didn't like the trade, but he and Condon sort of forced the Rams hand. I wish him every success in Philly, and will continue to monitor his career.

That shouldn't be too difficult, he'll be the guy standing on the side line spitting out pistachio shells.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I like him, but I'm really not a fan of his current attitude. Not taking a pay cut for us and then goes to Philly and says he will go nowhere but philly. I understand he wants what's best for him, but let's face it, he's not worth having an opinion in anything ATM.

This is the business end of the sport.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That shouldn't be too difficult, he'll be the guy standing on the side line spitting out pistachio shells.

Pistachio shells? He must have strong lips and tongue if he can break open pistachio nuts in his mouth.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Once a guy leaves the Rams a little switch in my head flips off and I really don't care to much what happens with them.
That's kind of what happens with me. I may be kinda curious after that but I'm not going to wish ill will on him or cheer him on though I may still watch him with a little more interest for a little while. I really only have time or fandom for players wearing horns on their helmets.

@Robocop - that being said and given the other teams in the division, Go Beagles!

SierraRam

Recreational User
In fairness none of us know what conversations went on between Sam's agent and the front office. And nobody with a brain just says, sure you can have $15M back.
If they offered Sam an incentive laden contract that he could make it all back then sure, it's on him. But we just don't know that.

And let's be honest, if you're boss asked you to just take a huge cut would you? None of us would.

Under Sam's circumstances, I honestly would. I don't think I'm alone either.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Under Sam's circumstances, I honestly would. I don't think I'm alone either.

Sam's circumstances were that while he played, he played pretty well (even coming into a $hit team). Now, getting hurt is not in his control. It's like if you got mono and missed a ton work. Are you going to tell your boss to skip your paycheck for a month? I know, not quite apples to apples but you get what I mean.

The line of folks offering to just give up that much money would be a very short one IMHO.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I always liked him and thought he would do well, but after not restructuring his contract I was glad to see him get traded. I hope he does well in Philly. I really like what Chip Kelley is doing in Philly. Very outside the box, can't wait to see how it turns out.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I will continue to root for Sam to do well. I never understood why the organization never bothered to build a great offensive line to protect him. When you've got that kind of money tied up in the #1 overall pick and he's got the potential to be a franchise guy for more than a decade isn't protecting him the highest priority you can have? Having Sam play behind Long in preseason will always be Fisher and companies dumbest move ever.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The eagles winning a Super bowl.. View attachment 6436
ok... not sure how having multiple successful seasons, a potent offense and adding a highly skilled QB makes them such a huge laughing joke when it comes to them being eventual contenders but w/e

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In fairness none of us know what conversations went on between Sam's agent and the front office. And nobody with a brain just says, sure you can have $15M back.
If they offered Sam an incentive laden contract that he could make it all back then sure, it's on him. But we just don't know that.

And let's be honest, if you're boss asked you to just take a huge cut would you? None of us would.
yea always been very curious about how it all actually went down yet we sit here speculating like we know what happened.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm still a huge Bradford fan. I'll root hard for him to lead the Eagles to the NFCE title and keep Dallas out of the playoffs.