“Setback” for Kupp (“muscle strain”)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Doesn't sound promising. Mcvay is usually more upbeat about players that will play.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I watched this live. Sean McVay was basically coaxed into calling it a setback by Jourdan. I'm slowly really starting to dislike Jourdan. Fantastic reporter for actual news but now has crossed over into "sensational" reporting like this.

Bring back Dani. Hell bring back Casey Phillips.
I liked Viny the best.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD.....

vTlDGDb.jpg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I like Jourdan... but she's been kinda crossing over into Lindsey territory this year.
Well, Lindsey was a HORRIBLE shit-stirrer, so I don't think that's quite fair. Not yet anyway.

But yeah, I'd agree that Jourdan has seemed a bit grouchy and critical and almost combative a couple times this year, which seems uncharacteristic of her. Don't know why that is.

She has a track record of being so thoughtful and thorough and even-handed. It would be such a shame if she devolved into confrontation just for the sake of getting clicks.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I watched this live. Sean McVay was basically coaxed into calling it a setback by Jourdan. I'm slowly really starting to dislike Jourdan. Fantastic reporter for actual news but now has crossed over into "sensational" reporting like this.

Bring back Dani. Hell bring back Casey Phillips.
To be fair…when you get injured and miss time, and then you return to practice, and then you have to stop practicing again because of “muscle strain”…I’m not sure what else you want to call that. It’s a setback.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
She has a track record of being so thoughtful and thorough and even-handed. It would be such a shame if she devolved into confrontation just for the sake of getting clicks.
Our fan base could drive anyone to drink.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
To be fair…when you get injured and miss time, and then you return to practice, and then you have to stop practicing again because of “muscle strain”…I’m not sure what else you want to call that. It’s a setback.

He should have stayed out of training camp. That's what it is.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I think they over used and abused him honestly they put too much on him especially since he was Staffords go to nearly all the damn time.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pride of Mizzou?

Minnesota, actually. I've pounded the drum for him, he showed what he could do in the preseason and in regular season games, and he's only twenty-four. Let's see what he can do.