Robert Quinn Traded to Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The benefit of dumping Quinn is saving the money.
I'm guessing a 4th round pick.
4th round looks like a good guess! I just checked Miami has one 3rd round pick #73, and two 4th round picks #107 and #126. But they do not have a 5th round pick!

So it looks like a 4th round pick, But I'm hoping it's a 3rd rounder!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Beautiful, I wanted Quinn and Austin cut so this off-season is going perfect. That play where Quinn could have blocked Wilson to ensure a pick six and he just stops and let's Wilson around him was the point when I was okay letting him go.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
It's comical how the internet reacts to this like the Rams are giving up the 2013 version of Quinn for a so so pick. Quinn was like 87 in PFF for pass rushers last year.

HellRam

Starter
Awesome. Defensive makeover coming soon to a theater near you.

I was for cutting Quinn and his fat salary, getting a mid round pick is better. Too many no show games and not great against the run. Bottom line, Quinn never came close to repeating that 19 sack year. Good luck in Miami, but when you're trying to get to the bowl, you need to do better.

3-4, Wade Phillips needs a big time edge rusher to go with tough secondary and insane beast inside in Donald.

I tend to agree with ya...

The Rams have way too much money tied in LBs. Especially considering the production. When your 28th against the run and you have Brockers and Donald. A strong argument can be made you need some changes. Quinn is a serviceable pass rusher still. However with the up coming free agents. Hard to justify keeping Quinn over a Watkins, Joyner, Tru, ect...

Best of luck Quinn. One of my faves...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Snead wins the biggest balls award twice in two weeks, not bad. So who is next, free agency hasn't even begun yet ?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You will be missed, best of luck in Miami!
1284D099-3CFE-4D75-9E68-C712D02B62E3.gif

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead wins the biggest balls award twice in two weeks, not bad. So who is next, free agency hasn't even begun yet ?
Aren't we top 5 in cap space now? "Hey free agents .wanna live in Miami, make great money, and make the playoffs?"

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
I tend to agree with ya...

The Rams have way too much money tied in LBs. Especially considering the production. When your 28th against the run and you have Brockers and Donald. A strong argument can be made you need some changes. Quinn is a serviceable pass rusher still. However with the up coming free agents. Hard to justify keeping Quinn over a Watkins, Joyner, Tru, ect...

Best of luck Quinn. One of my faves...

That was my take as well on off season plan. Paying WAY too much money to Barron, Tree, Tru, and Quinn. None of those guys came close to being elite at their position. Serviceable, sure, but nothing that can't be replaced at a lower cap number or preferable better players/fits filling those roles. Obv after signing Tree, he's not going anywhere. Seems to me the rest are all gone. Austin speaks for himself on offense, he had to go.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Elite pass rushers are golden.

Last year Quinn was pretty easily handled by every quality opponent.

Glad we got what we could as he was a sure cap cut.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So a mid round pick would be a 3rd or 4th and swapping late rounds we get a 7th and give the KC’s 6th sounds about right.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
That was my take as well on off season plan. Paying WAY too much money to Barron, Tree, Tru, and Quinn. None of those guys came close to being elite at their position. Serviceable, sure, but nothing that can't be replaced at a lower cap number or preferable better players/fits filling those roles. Obv after signing Tree, he's not going anywhere. Seems to me the rest are all gone. Austin speaks for himself on offense, he had to go.

ESPN: 3d or 4th rounder.

The Los Angeles Rams are trading two-time Pro Bowler Robert Quinn to the Miami Dolphins, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Dolphins are sending a midround pick to the Rams, likely a third- or fourth-rounder, a source told Schefter. The Rams and Dolphins are also swapping late-round picks.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Now, the Phins have 2 4ths and who knows which of the many Rams 6th rounders got swapped, but we have some decent info here, and it seems like it's what people expected.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Aren't we top 5 in cap space now?

I believe we are now 8'th, right behind Houston. I haven't included Austin yet. Spotrac has us at $51,732,983. available after signing the draft class.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That 4th rounder sure better be #107 and not #126. We now have 4 6th round picks too

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe we are now 8'th, right behind Houston. I haven't included Austin yet. Spotrac has us at $51,732,983. available after signing the draft class.
Ah thanks . Not bad as all . Barron may be next