Robert Quinn Traded to Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Ellen and former Ram: Robert Quinn.
upload_2018-3-2_13-22-55.png

WestCoastRam

Legend
Hmmm... long term deals for Joyner, Donald and Watkins? (Not sure I'm gonna love the price tag on Watkins when I see it tho).

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
all i know is with brass balls snead in the house .. this draft could be interesting we have players that could be added to trade up and down all over the shop .. baron quinn Austin ... we could be trading back to pick up some extras .. i love the wheeling dealing

Can I claim I called it

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It's on the PFT site too. So I guess the issue was that KC wasn't valuing him high enough int the Peters deal.

According to OTC, the Rams should now have around 51 million in 2018 cap space.

Is this including the departure of Austin?

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
I’ve always been a huge Quinn fan and this hurts my heart. But that cap space and a 3rd or most likely 4th round pick will be nice.

Big Game

Living The Dream
It's on the PFT site too. So I guess the issue was that KC wasn't valuing him high enough int the Peters deal.

According to OTC, the Rams should now have around 51 million in 2018 cap space.

Means we sign Donald, Joyner, Watkins, and Truu

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Well, that's $11M freed up. We better be getting some extensions on guys soon.

Curious what the exact compensation is.

Better have a plan for OLB and Ebukam best be ready to step up.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald Watkins and Joyner . Tag one and sign the others

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Robert Quinn - DL - Dolphins
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Dolphins have acquired DE Robert Quinn from the Rams.

No word yet on what's heading back to Los Angeles, but we'd imagine it's draft-pick compensation after the Rams gave up a second- and fourth-rounder in exchange for CB Marcus Peters last week. Quinn was a first-team All-Pro in 2013 and amassed a whopping 40 sacks between 2012-2014. He missed 15 games in 2015 and 2016 but played in all 16 last season, notching 8.5 sacks as a stand-up 3-4 linebacker. He'll go back to his traditional 4-3 end spot in Miami, joining Cameron Wake and 2017 first-rounder Charles Harris. Quinn, 28 in May, is signed through 2019. The move saves the Rams a much-needed $11.4 million against the cap but creates a gaping edge-rusher hole.
Related: Rams

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Mar 2 - 5:12 PM