LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
Very nice forum! Been reading this board for a couple of year's now. Always thought about joining, what finally did it for me was how impressed I was with the recent draft talk on this board. The discourse was very civil and informative. This site definitely has some quality poster's. Glad to finally join.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a hell of a way to say hello, HellRam. :sneaky:

Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you!

spamlord

Rookie
Very nice forum! Been reading this board for a couple of year's now. Always thought about joining, what finally did it for me was how impressed I was with the recent draft talk on this board. The discourse was very civil and informative. This site definitely has some quality poster's. Glad to finally join.
Looking forward to talking draft with you, Hellram. Welcome to ROD.

spamlord

Rookie
I'll reintroduce myself.. I've been joined since I believe the beginning days. Here's a quick rundown that I copied/edited from my original post.. things have updated. Haha.

I'm "ottoman89" I've been known around the web as "rams fan" and "RamsFan16", also "HawkeyeFan". I'm an absolute diehard Rams fan. I post my opinion and what I see, and I don't let the media dictate what I think ( that being said, I'm never upset to see an optimistic article on the Rams from National Media ).

I love the Iowa Hawkeyes, Los Angeles Lakers, Atlanta Braves, and Colorado Avalanche, obviously the Rams as well! It may look like I'm a bandwagon fan, but I'm not, I've got stories behind each team, and legitimate reasons.

Musically I prefer Country.. although I enjoy metal/rock/hiphop/rap/oldies/70s/80s.. hell I love it all.

I play Playstation 4 ( PSN; ottomaniac89 ).

I work at Cabela's as Full-Time Lead of Fishing/Marine/Auto/ATV/Footwear/Home and Cabin. My best friend and I also have a Hog Building together.. currently farming 2,500 pigs and will be putting up another next year.. so we'll be at 5,000 pigs...

I love to hunt, fish, drink beer, and drink beer.

If there is anything else you want to know, let me know
Hey Otto--
I'm big on the tomahawk chop too. My teams are all over the place too (Rams,Braves, Bruins and Bucks).

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Hi guys, my name is Jake and I'm 20, I am also a die hard Rams fan from Clifton Park, NY. You might be asking how that came to be. Well my dad lived in Irvine, California and was next door neighbors with Jim Youngblood. He was a huge LA Rams fan then my grandpa moved him down to the Upstate NY area. Safe to say he wasn't happy, however I can't complain because had he not moved down here I wouldn't be alive today.

I am an aspiring journalist currently writing for the Rams Wire on USA Today. I look forward to sharing my work with you guys.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi guys, my name is Jake and I'm 20, I am also a die hard Rams fan from Clifton Park, NY. You might be asking how that came to be. Well my dad lived in Irvine, California and was next door neighbors with Jim Youngblood. He was a huge LA Rams fan then my grandpa moved him down to the Upstate NY area. Safe to say he wasn't happy, however I can't complain because had he not moved down here I wouldn't be alive today.

I am an aspiring journalist currently writing for the Rams Wire on USA Today. I look forward to sharing my work with you guys.
I look forward to seeing you post you stuff here for the Membership! Your posts so far are very nice, and inspiring too!;)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Hola!! my Ram Brothers and Sisters! My name is Greg, 52, SoCal native. Was first introduced to our Rams in 1969 and was a rabid fan from about '71 on. Grew up during the 70's in San Jose around a bunch of Whiner and Giants fans. Stuck to my guns though as a loyal Ram/Dodger/Lakers/Kings fan! Moved back to SoCal in 79/80 and have been here ever since. Have never waivered from the Ram path...regardless of where they resided. That being said...I'm happier than a pig in you-know-what that they are back home. Season tix are bought...ready for the LA Rams v2.0 :) And thanks for the nice place to come hang out at :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hola!! my Ram Brothers and Sisters! My name is Greg, 52, SoCal native. Was first introduced to our Rams in 1969 and was a rabid fan from about '71 on. Grew up during the 70's in San Jose around a bunch of Whiner and Giants fans. Stuck to my guns though as a loyal Ram/Dodger/Lakers/Kings fan! Moved back to SoCal in 79/80 and have been here ever since. Have never waivered from the Ram path...regardless of where they resided. That being said...I'm happier than a pig in you-know-what that they are back home. Season tix are bought...ready for the LA Rams v2.0 :) And thanks for the nice place to come hang out at :)
Welcome aboard! Enjoy! It's always Fun around here!

RAM 1963

UDFA
Name
Chuck
Good afternoon, RAM fans!
First post for me here at ROD. Grew up outside of Anaheim in Los Alamitos now in Bay Area in Livermore since 1978..
Won't give any $$ to whiners or raider franchises so I bought RAMS season tix last month. Ten hrs round trip but worth it. Jack Youngblood is the man. Ill b wearing #85 at Dallas game on the 13th.

ninedeuce

Rookie
Hey there fellow Ram fans! I've been lurking for a while, pretty much since the PD became a shit show. I had the same user name over there. Seemed like a good idea to actually join since it's the 1st day of training camp. Been a fan since '84 (when I was about 9 yrs old). Go Rams!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fan for 35 years from Sacramento CA. Excited to see what Rams can do with new offensive coordinators and a year of improvement from the line.

Liking this "fan run" site more and more.

Ellard80

Legend
I've been a Rams fan since I was a about 8... long before I even cared about sports but just liked playing in the mud.
Started in the Dickerson era but really became a fan in the late 80's. Since them welp.... One super bowl and a lot of pain. But of course I always come back for more. I'm from Iowa.. but actually have a much better chance of attending games in SoCal since I have family there. Already planning on going this year.

nantucket9

UDFA
Name
nantucket9
Been a fan since about 1967...
Some up years, some down years, .... and many in the middle.
More later....on various threads.