LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
rick
What up fellow rams fans. I am a die hard rams fan I live in Utah originally from southern cali. I've been a die hard rams fan since I moved to missouri in the summer of 99 and watched every game of the rams superbowl run and have been hooked ever since. I have only missed about 4 games in the last 10 seasons. I am married 29 years old and have 2 daughters. Hopefully will be a firefighter sooner than later currently i'm a EMT.

I am a forever optimist for the rams and this season is no different and am looking forward to seeing the progression of bradford and the defense that spagnualo was brought here to implement.

GO RAMS!!

Name
rick
Hello Family. Rick from Brooklyn, NY here.L.A. Ram fan since 74. McCutcheon, James Harris team.My user name pokes fun at our lovable organization for Drafting a guy from a CANADIAN COLLEGE in the 1st Round of draft when we could of gotten him ROUNDS later. I'm a legend in the old Post-Dispatch board for CORRECTLY predicting the Rams move back to Los Angeles California more than a year in advance.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello Family. Rick from Brooklyn, NY here.L.A. Ram fan since 74. McCutcheon, James Harris team.My user name pokes fun at our lovable organization for Drafting a guy from a CANADIAN COLLEGE in the 1st Round of draft when we could of gotten him ROUNDS later. I'm a legend in the old Post-Dispatch board for CORRECTLY predicting the Rams move back to Los Angeles California more than a year in advance.
giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Came here from RealRamsFans.com. ROD looks like an amazing board!

Hi, i am from Serbia :)
Old Rams fan :)

Welcome aboard one and all!

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
Hi all. I'm originally a Rams fan beginning in 1968. My avatar is of one of my favorite childhood players, Willie Ellison, who I watched break Jim Brown's NFL single-game rushing record in the Coliseum in 1971.

I was a loyal Rams fan until I could no longer take the ownership of Georgia Frontiere and, having already moved East, started following the local team. Now that the Rams are back in Los Angeles, I'm ready to root hard for them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi all. I'm originally a Rams fan beginning in 1968. My avatar is of one of my favorite childhood players, Willie Ellison, who I watched break Jim Brown's NFL single-game rushing record in the Coliseum in 1971.

I was a loyal Rams fan until I could no longer take the ownership of Georgia Frontiere and, having already moved East, started following the local team. Now that the Rams are back in Los Angeles, I'm ready to root hard for them.

Glad you found us, Stony! Dive right in.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
Lifelong Ram fan, as well as Laker and Dodger fan. Followed them to St.louis and now home again. Spent many years on RamsTalk the Post Dispatch site, and watched is devolve into a bunch of Homers slamming CA. So happy to find this site. You have no idea how happy.

Look forward to reading some real fan posts and watching our Rams rise to the top again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lifelong Ram fan, as well as Laker and Dodger fan. Followed them to St.louis and now home again. Spent many years on RamsTalk the Post Dispatch site, and watched is devolve into a bunch of Homers slamming CA. So happy to find this site. You have no idea how happy.

Look forward to reading some real fan posts and watching our Rams rise to the top again.
Welcome aboard!