LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey everybody, I'm Troy. Like so many other fans, I fell in love with the Rams during that magical '99 season and never looked back. Despite falling short in Super Bowl XXXVI, the '01 Rams are my all-time favorite team, though. I was "ramstough39" on the Clan Ram forum ever since June 2005, but ever since they changed the format I was never able to log in again, so I decided to take my lurking abilities here.

I'm from southwest Virginia. I don't care where the Rams play; they could play in Alaska and I'd still be a fan, so the location has always been irrelevant to me. There are no pro sports teams here; however, when it comes to college sports I'm a Virginia Tech fan, as Blacksburg is so close and I've always had a connection to their program. Anyway, where I'm from, more than anything I see nasty Pittsburgh Squeelers fans romping around.

Nice to meet everybody.

Welcome! Slick avatar!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey everybody, I'm Troy. Like so many other fans, I fell in love with the Rams during that magical '99 season and never looked back. Despite falling short in Super Bowl XXXVI, the '01 Rams are my all-time favorite team, though. I was "ramstough39" on the Clan Ram forum ever since June 2005, but ever since they changed the format I was never able to log in again, so I decided to take my lurking abilities here.

I'm from southwest Virginia. I don't care where the Rams play; they could play in Alaska and I'd still be a fan, so the location has always been irrelevant to me. There are no pro sports teams here; however, when it comes to college sports I'm a Virginia Tech fan, as Blacksburg is so close and I've always had a connection to their program. Anyway, where I'm from, more than anything I see nasty Pittsburgh Squeelers fans romping around.

Nice to meet everybody.
Sup Home Skillet.
Welcome to ROD

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sup Home Skillet.
Welcome to ROD

slide_321026_3006781_free.gif

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Hey guys. My names Dennis. Grew up in the Los Angeles area. In my teens, moved to Riverside and ever since 22, been living in San Diego.

Football fan wise, as a kid, I absolutely loved the Dolphins. Marino was Jesus. But once he was done, I was looking at possible new Teams and ended up a Ravens fan for about 15 years. However, ive developed a hatred for Flacco and the Ravens front office. Been a Rams fan since Bradford was drafted.

And now, so many emotions raging back to me since they've announced they're returning to Los Angeles, looking forward to an historic season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey guys. My names Dennis. Grew up in the Los Angeles area. In my teens, moved to Riverside and ever since 22, been living in San Diego.

Football fan wise, as a kid, I absolutely loved the Dolphins. Marino was Jesus. But once he was done, I was looking at possible new Teams and ended up a Ravens fan for about 15 years. However, ive developed a hatred for Flacco and the Ravens front office. Been a Rams fan since Bradford was drafted.

And now, so many emotions raging back to me since they've announced they're returning to Los Angeles, looking forward to an historic season.

Welcome Dennis!

That is an absolutely GREAT avatar! (y)

Look forward to hearing from you on the forums!

RB80

Running with Flipper
Hi. Everyone calls me RB. I'm a long time LA Rams/Stl fan. Loved watching Ellard, Flipper, E.D., Everett, Bruce, Faulk, the whole GSOT, and now Gurley and Donald. I'm looking forward to our draft, and talking Rams football with everyone!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi. Everyone calls me RB. I'm a long time LA Rams/Stl fan. Loved watching Ellard, Flipper, E.D., Everett, Bruce, Faulk, the whole GSOT, and now Gurley and Donald. I'm looking forward to our draft, and talking Rams football with everyone!
Well before I start calling you RB, I'm gonna need to know why everyone else does.
Spill it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Welcome to Rod.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Welcome to ROD Dennis.
Well, now that you're a Ram fan,there should be no more jumping around.
The Rams have a way of spinning a web around you that's unrelenting.
Like it or not, you're stuck.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Welcome to ROD Dennis.
Well, now that you're a Ram fan,there should be no more jumping around.
The Rams have a way of spinning a web around you that's unrelenting.
Like it or not, you're stuck.

Hate jumping around. I was looking at becoming a lifer with a team and the Rams were coming back home. It's my home now. Rain sleet or snow.. Or more 7-9 seasons, I'm down with it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hate jumping around. I was looking at becoming a lifer with a team and the Rams were coming back home. It's my home now. Rain sleet or snow.. Or more 7-9 seasons, I'm down with it.
Love it, man

fearsomefour

Legend
Anyone who is a fan of Henry Ellard is good by me.
Welcome.

Hello All- So Cal native and forever Ram fan. Can't wait for that first Pre-Season game just to be at a Ram HOME game. Niners suck. Out.