LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still need to see this. Looking forward to it.
I dont see films often in the theatre (unless its kid stuff) but this is one I am glad I saw on the big screen.
I strongly advise seeing it before its gone. Not playing in many theatres by me now

fearsomefour

Legend
That's where we differ, Mickey Ward was my favorite fighter, period. And I couldn't wait for this movie. But the guy in the fighter wasnt anything like the real Mickey Ward. That's why I hated it...
Fair enough.
They took some "artistic license" I would say.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Finally saw Interstellar last night. It was a good cerebral movie, and was nice to see it come full circle at the end. Definitely a satisfying ending as well.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
paranormal activity: the marked ones. 3/10. Just Dont. Dont do it. Nope. Find other things to do with 90 minutes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - I took the wife to see Furious 7. Am I a great date or what? What?

Anyway - it was exactly what I thought it would be. Good little tribute to Paul Walker at the end. All in all it was a fun movie with all the bad acting you would expect from the franchise. I'm not going to give it a number rating because I think it would either be unfair as it is not what I consider a serious movie or it would be too high for as bad as the acting you all know is coming. Hell - even Kurt Russell was perfectly bad in it - and I don't mean badass - though he was.... a badass that is.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Monsters(2010)
Interesting, different, needed a bit more. Bad title.

7/10

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Hell - even Kurt Russell was perfectly bad in it - and I don't mean badass - though he was.... a badass that is.
I hate that I'm just finding out Kurt Russell was in it. Why wasn't that on the Superbowl Advertisement?!!! I would have seen the movie a week ago, had I known Kurt was in it.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad as Ghost Dog?
Never saw ghost dog. (para 4's big problem is that its very unbelievable that one of the main characters constantly records everything on his video camera that happens. ) in other films the recording was part of a scientific study, or security cameras were used, etc. Even when chased by "bad guys" or in a situation that would cause you to RUN from something, ole numbnuts is filming away on his camera.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it follows 6/10 certainly didnt live up to its hype as "one of the scariest horror movies ever". there were some scenes that were creepy, but what was going on wasnt completely explained except to allow the movie to go forward. the acting wasnt bad, the script just didnt do enough with the idea it was going with. sometimes i miss things in movies, but my girlfriend doesnt and she was confused by what was happening. and of course, the obligatory ending that could lead to another movie and another etc, etc. hopefully not.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watched ZomBeavers over the weekend. LOL

I loved it!!!

Check out this trailer...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It just came out on "On Demand". I doubt you've seen it before.

This is B Movie Gold.

I watched a good one.... well bad one the other day. Poolboy: Drowning out the Fury
Kevin Sorbo is a Vietnam Veteran that comes back 20 to 30 years after the war to find he has a 6 year old son because of Leap years. It's a strange film that is probably offensive to the sensitive types. I laughed a lot.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Inbetweeners 2:

Not sure if you see the inbetweeners in the states. The tv series was funny and the first film followed on from that but this one was really crap. However not as crap as....

Ted:

Watched this a few days before the inbetweeners 2. No idea why it took me so long to get round to it but, freak me, it was terrible. I don't even think I'd have found it funny as a 13 year old and definitely not now I'm 33.

I recently had a vasectomy and (I shit you not) laughed more during that procedure than I did watching Ted.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Inbetweeners 2:

I recently had a vasectomy and (I crap you not) laughed more during that procedure than I did watching Ted.

you need to start a vasectomy thread - i had the hottest nurse swab my balls with iodine while she tried to make small talk, unfortunately the only thing that was small was my john thomas that had turtled into oblivion, had to explain to the nurse that i was normally hung like a elk and that what she was swabbing as an anomaly